Drifting Video with a variety of cars, and M3 CSL drift video

Niiiiiiiice car control. Using the wheel I presume? Either that or some incredibly smooth use of the DS2!!!

:lol: drifting the Nike 2055!! :lol: That was hilarious!

In the words of the UT 2k4 voice over "Hooooly Shhhhhittttt"

thats rank man. Can you please post them some where else so that we can save the wmv files?

thansk

jasonhoward64
Can you please post them some where else so that we can save the wmv files?

thansk

Streetfire is the only site I could find that doesn’t have a size limit, my movies are 70 mb 's. If you can find another site that I can upload for free, I will be happy too.

Hi everyone, please tell me the title of the singer and of the song on the first vidéo please :)

I will play GT4 in one week because of my brother, i can't wait anymore !

A s2K fan from France.

GTplanet is such a great message board 👍

XtremeR 325
It's called, Sweetness by Jimmy Eat World

Thanks a lot, i dont believe there is a thread where is it possible to introduce ourselfe, so...

My name is Rémi, i live in North East France, I'm 167 KM ( 100 miles ... ) far from The ring and i might drive to this awesome track this summer ( late August ) with a Saab 9-3 Cabrio wich is not a powerfull car but with enaugh power to drive safe on the ring.

I love the s2k because of his engine like you can imagine.

I wish i could bring many drift vids in one week ... :)

NOt bad, you can do better Seems like your almost really good at control but need to work on some things. Im not saying im perfect im just saying with my judging i see you got some skills and you can get better
-TD

Back