Enthusia Life: From 1000 to 1st in 2 cars and five game months

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 7 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
After I made my first EL trying all sorts of cars - I talked about it in other thread - which took me about five years to get to 1st in the ranks, I decided to start a new game. With two objectives. First, to get to 1st spot as fast as I could. Second, to continue after that until I unlock all 211 cars (in EL) and upgrade them all to tuning level 10. That must take me about 20 game years, if not more.

Anyway, my first objective has already been acomplished, and even I am amazed at how easy it was to do it (you must consider, however, that by now I know the Enthusia tracks very well).

My first car was the new beetle and with that car I quickly moved to below 500th. Then I switched to a Audi TT. Never entered a RS race, just the RI, but the odds were so amazingly high that even in that category a second place would get me over 1000 points. So, considering that you get the 1st spot with - more or less - 11.500, I got to that amount fairly quick. To be more precise, at Year 1, Month 5, Week 4.

Now I'm on to get 211 cars unlocked and at tuning level 10. That should keep me busy until GT5 or Enthusia 2 !

:D

Good luck. I am also trying to get all 211 cars and tune them to level 10. I like how we have to level up the cars because the cars get better and you can appreciate the improvement.

It's taken me forever to get to rank 1st. I once got to it but had to switch cars and it dropped me down. I love using the M3 GTR, the sound once you reach level 10 is marvellous. Unfortunately, there's no competition. I got to level 3 with this car but then i had to ditch it because even though i was winning, my ranking kept going down.

I switched to teh R32 Volks and i'm now in first place. Question: do you only get that special race at the end of the year? if so that sucks. I was with the R33 when the music came on announcing the last race. It was on the 'ring and i lost to the Porsche. Do i have to wait an entire game year to get to that race again? When do the credits role?

I got from 13 to 2 last night, using the Audi TT. Let´s see if I manage to get first place on the ranking tonight. 👍

How exactly can you tell what year your at? On history, the first number is what year it is (1,2,3 etc.), second number is the month and the 3rd is the week, right?

Having never played the game or any of the tracks before when i started m career (I went straight into enhusia life), im taking a look at my history. I got to rank 1 at 2/03/01. Started with a cosmo sport, then changed to a savanna rx-7 at 1/05/03, then to a savanna ap gt, i got all last places with that for about 2 months lol, I was basically unclear on how the ranking points worked and put myself in races i had no chance of winning, I also wanted to try driving a relative clunker. Then I switched to the elise 111s at 1/08/04, didnt do all that great with it for awhile but then started raking in the points till i got to first at the date i put above.

Also, whats your guys highest ranking points for one race? Mine is 2100; an rs race with the elise at level 10, the new years cup.

IIRC my best score was over 3000, but I don't remember with which car.

After making two careers in Enthusia Life I found that the best cars to get to 1st are average cars that get high odds. I remember that in my first career I drove intensively with the M3 GTR but with it the best odds I got was 3.0 in one-make races. That gives you just 1500 points (if you win) in RS races.

After that, I switched to my best point-eaters, the litle Alfa GTA (FF) and the Golf IV R32. (4WD), Great cars, and most of all, great odds. With them, getting to number 1 is no problem, even if you don't always take the win.

However, the most absurd odds I got still being competitive was with the Audi TT, as I wrote in the opening post of this thread. With it, I even got to 1st place without ever entering RS races (far too competitive for this car), just winning RI races with odds as up as 11.0.

I don´t think the Audi TT is too weak for the RS races. I was doing the 4WD races with it and managed to get a 1st place in Lowensenring (or something like that) reverse. I haven´t got time to play it this week, gonna try the first place on the rankings this weekend.

Back