DPC: Week 19 Entry

Drift Photo Competition Week 19

Photo Requirements - By xoxjunkyxox
Track : Citta di Aria (located under city coureses)
Car Era\Type : Tuner Cars (Blitz, Mine's, Nismo, TRD, Mugen, etc.)
Deadline : 7/24 - 8/01

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, xoxjunkyxox will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 21, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

These are the pics that xoxjunkyxox used in week 17. Good luck to all that enter this week's competition.

Here's is the week 19 entry since a lot of people seme to want it. I'm just waiting on the week 17 winner to PM me back with the requirements that he sent 194GVan awhile back. Hope no one takes offense to me doing this but I figured people would like that its up. If I don't get the requirements back today I will change the deadline accordingly to when I do.

Ok requirements are up. Would have been sooner but I wasn't home since I posted this yesterday up until about 20 minutes ago. Well anyway good luck to all that enter and I can't wait to see the pics that come up.

Well i have never drifted a narrow track like this before, i found a few places but getting smoke is proving difficult.

It's definately a narrow track but it should make for some interesting photos. It is a little difficult to make smoke but certainly possible. Got a question, anybody have any problems with me entering also. I mean since I made the thread but I didn't make the requirements. So I guess I really have no advantage or disadvantage. just want to know what people think. The scenery on this track should make for some beautiful photos.

Hey... I was just woundering if I could shrink my pictures to make it easier to upload?
Just wounderin'

[EDIT] go to post #8 on page 1 to see my pics

I just bought a Amuse S2K... pink with bronze Rays... looks like it came streight out of the Yashio Factory!!! <quagmire voice>OH!</quagmire voice> lol
An Amuse Yashio Factory combo... :D

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS
[/URL[URL=http://img322.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00072xt.jpg]

Cooool, I have a lot of tuner cars, they're my fave's, just not very good at all on that course, will need to practice a bit.

For some reason I can't get the FINAL ENTRY to be red??? Dunno why...

But here they are... I had a hard time deciding between my final and the second honorable... Had to flip a coin in the end...

Good luck makin the poll all. ;)

its got enough turns to drift. Some....ok, Most of them are very closed in so we should see a lot of wall hugging :crazy: I hope you guys are enjoying drifting on this track, i am. Would it be cool for me to submit photos of my own. If not I understand. Goodluck everyone :sly:👍

omnispeed
Hey... I was just woundering if I could shrink my pictures to make it easier to upload?
Just wounderin'
Please upload them straight from your USB drive. No Editing of any kind is allowed. If you are having trouble, you can place them in a Zip folder and send them to me, I'll put them on image shack and give you the codes. XultraXgamerX@aol.com

hmmm, so no photshop at all, not even for brightness?? I'm gonna have trouble with this, My photo's come out dark on the PC even with my photomode EV on like 6!!!

xoxjunkyxox
Please upload them straight from your USB drive. No Editing of any kind is allowed. If you are having trouble, you can place them in a Zip folder and send them to me, I'll put them on image shack and give you the codes. XultraXgamerX@aol.com

Thanks but... I got DSL right now and I'm gonna upload em'!!
prepare to be amazed

hey omnispeed which of those 3 pics are your final and which 2 are your honorable mentions? I couldn't tell looking at them cause all I saw was finalists above all 3 of them. So if you could please specifiy them.

umfogotmyname21
It's definately a narrow track but it should make for some interesting photos. It is a little difficult to make smoke but certainly possible. Got a question, anybody have any problems with me entering also. I mean since I made the thread but I didn't make the requirements. So I guess I really have no advantage or disadvantage. just want to know what people think. The scenery on this track should make for some beautiful photos.

For sure you can join in! Its not like there is a rule that you can't :sly:👍

umfogotmyname21
hey omnispeed which of those 3 pics are your final and which 2 are your honorable mentions? I couldn't tell looking at them cause all I saw was finalists above all 3 of them. So if you could please specifiy them.
I'm trying to let the people decide. I know how things go around here... This isn't my first time around the block, bro! lol JMWY

I was gettin' scared there, I thought I had the wrong cars up... meh... whatcha gonna do? lol :D
I like my stock looking cars don't you? :nervous:

Back