(How to?) unlock reverse tracks for Time Attack

• Thread starter Hun200kmh
  • 6 comments
Portugal
Lisboa
FLAT_TWELVE
I don't know how to do this. I'm at 100% in DR, I've beaten EL three times (both getting to 1st and winning the KotY race), I'm at 100% in FR, with all tracks unlocked (normal and reverse), but I don't have the reverse tracks available for TA and I don't know how to unlock them (or indeed if it is possible to do it).

I already tried to beat the "target" times (without black flags) given for a car. I tried Rev city, with the Citroen 2CV :D, and I made several laps below the target time, but still haven't got the reverse version of it.

I want to practise Burgenschlut reverse (specifically the second and third sections of it) and the only way to do it (besides testing cars in EL) is in Free Racing.

Any hints????

Win a free race(or maybe not even win) without any black tracks on tsukuba for example and you will get tsukuba rev. Same goes to other tracks :)

kamkor
Win a free race(or maybe not even win) without any black tracks on tsukuba for example and you will get tsukuba rev. Same goes to other tracks :)

kamkor, I have all tracks (normal and reverse) in free race (and I wrote that). I am wanting to drive reverse tracks in Time Attack.

Please check your game and see if the reverse tracks you have available in free race are also available in Time Attack.

Hm, weird.

1) I unlocked all normal direction tracks in e.life mode - i can see them in free race and time attack.
2) I've raced for example on tsukuba in free race(default laps number) with default grid for the car Ive chosen and won the race a without black flag.
3) Tsukuba rev got unlocked in free race and in time attack.

kamkor
Hm, weird.

1) I unlocked all normal direction tracks in e.life mode - i can see them in free race and time attack.
2) I've raced for example on tsukuba in free race(default laps number) with default grid for the car Ive chosen and won the race a without black flag.
3) Tsukuba rev got unlocked in free race and in time attack.

Weird indeed.

My experience is:

2) I've raced ALL TRACKS in free race(default laps number) with default grid for the car Ive chosen and won the races without black flag.
3) ALL TRACKS rev got unlocked in free race and none of them were unlocked in time attack.

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :crazy: :crazy:

****, now I have no idea whats wrong :crazy: Or maybe! 💡 Did you try changing the difficulty in options to the hardest possible?

kamkor
****, now I have no idea whats wrong :crazy: Or maybe! 💡 Did you try changing the difficulty in options to the hardest possible?

When I unlocked all reverse tracks in free race I was racing the normal versions with all the default settings (Laps=3, given grid, AI=normal). Sometime last month I changed the AI settings to the hardest possible, just to make free races more interesting. I'm not sure that since I changed this setting I have ever made a completely clean race. I'll try that.

One other idea I had is that maybe I have to get a "clean" win in a reverse track free race to get it unlocked in Time Attack. I'll also try that.

Thx for the brainstorming :)

Back