DPC: Week 20 Entry

Drift Photo Competition Week 20

Photo Requirements - By Hiroke
Track : Trial Mountian (Forward or Reverse)
Car Era\Type : Any European Car (1990-2005)

Deadline : 8/02 - 8/09

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, Hiroke will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 22, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Just waiting on a P.M. from the week 18 poll winner on the requirements for this week's competition. Once I get them they will be posted and if I get them too late today I will adjust the deadline accordingly so as there is exactly 1 week for entries to be entered.

WOOHOOO, I like the rules, I got a few pics of my Clio pulling the sideways styles on Trial Mountain...

FINAL ENRTY

HONOURABLE MENTION

For some reason I can't get the colours to work, so they both black. (The writing that is)

Captain Trips
Time to bust out the Blitz Skyline... :sly:

You dont know Requirements yet.

*Possible Place holder depending on requirements*

xoxjunkyxox
**Place Holder**

P.S. - Any European Car (1990-2005)?? This includes Race and Tuner cars too??

ANYTHING European, that includes race and road cars. I saw that Japanese metal is a firm favourite (and with good reason) here, so I decided to go European just for some balance. If you don't like it, sorry for the inconvenience, there is always going to be next week, and the week after that, and the week after that...

I love that turn. Because I almost always get MEGA close to the inside, thus I get to use between 14 and 21 mm to take the shot and slightly distort the picture. Great turn, even greater picture opportunity ;)

I cautiously measure my speed in those corners and then use e-brake to increase my angle. Gives me uber nice angled pictures... wtf? Why am I revealing my secret?? O.o

Would the two of you mind taking this type of back and forth to PMs? There are a total of six entries on two WHOLE pages, ad the rest is just noise.

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions:

Pretty sure I'll leave them that way..

Back