mprata's gallery ***HEMI POWER***

  • Thread starter Thread starter mprata
  • 176 comments
  • 10,121 views
Messages
407
​



Powered by



All comments are welcome
Stay cool and play a lot
 
nice pics. If i were you i would post 5 in a row horizontal before i press enter,or something.

I love the Jay Leno at the Rockys. It looks like she's going to be fired into the deep. Lol 👍
 
2nd Ruf is the best photo on show I reckon.
 
I like the le mans. 👍 Some sort of mist is around it... prolly from the lights... :crazy:
 
thx

I also think that that pic is very good but I have already sold the car because his colour was starting to anoy me... and then I bought another one but in a metalic gray
 
thx

jay leno's car is one of my favourites and in this pic we can see how interesting the car is
 
don't press enter when you just paste one, press enter only when you want to start another row, like typing.
 
Subaru Cusco Advan I just love touring cars

My Evo VII vs an S4 (I won because my car has better brakes)



enjoy
 
I cant pick a winner. All these photos offer something to like but as to picking the best, I have no idea.

I'm not too keen on those messy parking lots though :D
 
Moonkea
I cant pick a winner. All these photos offer something to like but as to picking the best, I have no idea.

I'm not too keen on those messy parking lots though :D

Yeah I understand you, those messy parking lots are quite bad :yuck: ........
but can you pick a winner of this group????


BMW 330i Vs Ramdom Cars

 
Easy. The 5th, closely followed by the 3rd.
 
4th and 5th pics are my fav of the bunch. Basically because it looks so cool when you have a couple cars in a line. I have a few of those kind of shots aswell :sly:
 
Very nice shots, the 2nd one of the Ruf and the Tank shots are very nice.
Also, the Bimmers are nice.
 
subarucuscuadvan29ml.th.jpg

I like this one the most :)
 
Here's my last update
I hope that you like :nervous:

NSX—LM Road Car Vs Random cars

In this part the A.I car touched my car on the rear and I spin... until I crash into the tires

This was 2 laps later when I recovered from the 1st crash in this part I said: he drives like an ass

Some random pics
 
spykerdriver
Very nice pictures.
I really like the ones of the TVR.

thx the TVR V8S is my favourite britain car :)

more to come....
 
That first Audi Pikes Peak shot is cool. Lots of smooth shots. Nice work.
 
I too like the first Audi shot, and the first and fourth TVR ones are good, too.
 
Moonkea
That first Audi Pikes Peak shot is cool. Lots of smooth shots. Nice work.

thanks Monkea I actualy like more the one taht has the blue TVR in the front
 
kennythebomb
I too like the first Audi shot, and the first and fourth TVR ones are good, too.

thx that TVR is amazing I just love that car!!!!!!!!
next update:BMW M3 GTR VS some noobs
 
Back