GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced wk.1 poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter treefingers
  • 38 comments
  • 1,948 views

Which is the best picture?


  • Total voters
    64
  • Poll closed .
Messages
724
Well, we've had a great first week of Advanced Photomode. There have been alot of great pics, and it was not easy to pick just ten for the poll. I've gone over them several times,and there were several that i just knew should be in, and then there were alot of very good pictures that i had to narrow down to about three spots. If your picture didnt make it, dont feel bad, there were alot of good entries that didnt. I hope you like the poll, and good luck to the ten that made it.

Do not vote for yourself or you will be disqualified.
 
I would have been stumped as to which best 10 to do!

Wow! My Supra made it! Thanks.
 
Quite dissapointed that I did not make it in, I was very confident with my shot.

You should add to your first post that you can't vote for yourself.
 
i'm honored, not that i dought any of my pics

but great lineup 👍
 
Div is back
Quite dissapointed that I did not make it in, I was very confident with my shot.

You should add to your first post that you can't vote for yourself.

Thx for the reminder. Sorry that you did not make it, but there were so many great pics to choose from.
 
shame i didnt make it into the top 10 either, but looking at the the pics that did, i'm not too suprised. fantastic pictures 👍
 
Um, which one to vote for?! They're all so perfect!

Oh and big ups for the big thumbs! :)👍
 
Div is back
You should add to your first post that you can't vote for yourself.

I think people by now who are seriously entering quality photos in competitions wouldn't even think of voting for themselves :)
 
wow!!!... too bad for me... :( try again this week! :D :D :D :D
 
WOW! Thanks alot for picking my shot for the top 10 👍
A top 10 would be very hard to pick, as they all were such great picts. Well done everyone.
 
Tough group of entries....seeing the chosen pics I can understand why I didnt make it :dopey:

I picked the last one (350z racecar)
 
Voted for the old school lancer! :D love the realism!
 
Woohoo, made it.
Great photos everyone, excellent work. 👍
 
I'm glad to see that out of 20 votes so far, all but one entry have votes, and there is no clear winner at all yet 👍
 
Wowzers . . . I made it into the top 10 here AND the week 24 poll :dunce:

Well done everyone, great shots 👍
 
kennythebomb
I'm glad to see that out of 20 votes so far, all but one entry have votes, and there is no clear winner at all yet 👍

Thats kinda what i was going for when i picked the top ten. I was trying to pick the ten that i thought had the best chance to get votes. Seems to be working out pretty good so far. :cheers:
 
I had to vote for franz! I went through all of them a couple of times, and that one just looked beautiful!👍 Love it!
 
That Cuda is insane.
 
Well done those who made it, im not suprised i didnt get in, they are the best ive seen in any of the comps, and the Last 10 are great. good luck to all for the next round.
 
440 > thanks for the vote
for now, no one knows who will win at last
maybe we will have few winners when the poll is closed

btw ... I voted for 350z ... it looks very good
I wish I could vote others as well .... they are all very impressive
 
Indeed Giancarlo. Voted for it myself. I saw it and i was like.... OMFG THATS AWSOME.
 
Voted for the Supra, although the first Skyline was mighty tempting :)
 
i can't put my finger on it.... but for some reason i really like that supra pic.
 
Thanks for the votes everyone! 👍 👍
This is going to be a very close competition. The lead changed overnight, by just 2 votes :nervous:
 
Beautiful Cuda, good choice to replace your final with that one :) Gotta love the color, the car, the settings...great picture :) Too bad I didn't make it, but I knew I had no chance :)
 
Cool, I'm tied for second :)

Thanks everyone who likes my pic.

Dr. Watson you voted for the one below mine, was that on purpose?
 
kennythebomb
Cool, I'm tied for second :)
Dr. Watson you voted for the one below mine, was that on purpose?

oopse... i clicked the wrong bubble.
i'd fix it if i could. :/
 
yep I almost hit the wrong one, maybe next time don't center the poll pics. But having previews instead of thumbnails is an excellent idea and really does the entries justice.
 
for those who overlook the poll ... vote!
:D
 
Back