GT4 PhotoMode Competition: Week 24 Poll

  • Thread starter Thread starter Slick6
  • 31 comments
  • 2,686 views

Winner?

  • [URL=http://img102.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skylineroute0054nn.jpg][IMG]http://img102.imageshack.u

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL=http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img06500ws.jpg][IMG]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [URL=http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=elnismo5zn.jpg][IMG]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [url="http://img361.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00337vl.jpg"][img]http://img361.imageshack.us/img3

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    71
  • Poll closed .

Slick6

Premium
Messages
3,085
United States
United States
poll1yn.jpg

Vote!​

Theme: "Midnight Club"

As far as voting goes, I have made it final, If you vote for yourself, winning or losing, your vote will not count so you may as well not even vote then. The true winner should win with other people's support, not theirs. If you don't like this rule, don't participate. This will be enforced.

Top 5 Honorable Mentions:
 
This must be my lucky day... The second poll I'm in!...I'm so happy :D
Thanks alot for picking my falcon for this week 👍
 
I made an HM at least....

I voted for the TVR...good luck guys 👍
 
Finally! I get some recognition! :D
 
HM for me too. Im happy with that cause i didnt really expect to make it this week. Great pics guys.
 
Woot Woot i made it in!!! Now imma vote for someone else!
 
Wow... 7 Bimmers... what happened to originality?
 
hey! mine isn't a bimmer! :D
 
shame that white M3 didn't make it, I thought it was a beautiful shot.
 
I went with the M3 with his redish brake. I like it and it's so hard in GT4 to get good picture with hot brake like that. It's a shame PD doesn't include this visual feature. That was nice seeing brakes becoming red on a hard braking! I will never forget my fully tuned blue R34 GT-R on R11.

My HM vote goes for entry 4. Very nice line-up! :eek: 👍
 
Awwww, didn't make it. Oh well, for some reason, my pic was low quality (Don't know why, it was a little pixelated).
Anyways, the blue FPV F6 is a great pic.
 
Woo! HM! That's a victory in itself! :)
 
Oh god, now i have to vote for one. If it wasn't hard enough to pick 20 of them now i have to pick one. :ouch: :)
 
IMO, GTChamp you made a few poor choices. :(

Well, that's how it is and there's nothing i can do about it. So i voted for the blinging 300C.
 
haha didn't make it :guilty: but It wasn't a good picture so I understand it I'll be in next competition.
 
:lol: I can't believe I made it in and I have 3 votes, I rushed my pic and I think it sucked, oh well :lol:
 
Yay, I made the top 20! *ecstatic even if he only gets one vote* :P I voted for the Nismo R32 (3rd from bottom).
 
Well I didn't make it in, I didn't expect too, well done everyone who made, my vote goes to the BMW with the glowing brake disc 👍
 
My entries are usually so hit and miss, but not this week I guess! Thanks for the comments!
 
Didn't make it :( And for once I actually thought mine was better than half the ones chosen! Oh well, guess I'll just have to enjoy my picture myself. Now to decide who to vote for....
 
:lol: I'm tied for the first place:lol: can't believe it!

Scratch that, for 2nd!
 
JTSnooks
Didn't make it :( And for once I actually thought mine was better than half the ones chosen! Oh well, guess I'll just have to enjoy my picture myself. Now to decide who to vote for....

Me too. My shot looked so good and I was sure I was going to make it, and maybe even win.

I didn't do either.
 
everyone thinks their shot is the best - at least you should! If you're not confident with it why enter it? ;)

My shot didn't make it but I'm still very happy with it and I'd enter the same one again if the comp was re-run.
 
Thanks, RacingFreak2k3 for voting for me. I think that's my first ever vote! :D
 
let's vote while you can
 
yep only one day to go, if you haven't voted yet do it now!
 
I voted for the sliver bmw m3 going sideways. Nice work everyone!

Wow, poll closes on my b-day :D
 
thanks everybody who have voted mine ... I love being 2nd
 
Back