GTPremium - now accepting checks, money orders, and cash!!!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 26 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
Since I first began offering it, many of you have requested alternate payment methods for GTPremium. Now, you've got them! You can now subscribe to GTPremium using a check, a money order, or cash. Learn more about the different payment methods, and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. I know this makes GTPremium much more accessible for many of you, and I hope this allows you to take advantage of all the site has to offer. See you in the GTPremium Forum! :)

"All payments must be received in US dollars" 👎 :grumpy:

Anyone wana trade Aussie dollars for US dollars without crazy bank fees? 💡

Blake

Blake
"All payments must be received in US dollars" 👎 :grumpy:

Anyone wana trade Aussie dollars for US dollars without crazy bank fees? 💡

Blake
And you call us "Whinging poms"? Stop moaning and get your wallet out. 💡

:D

An envolope and Royal Mails cheapest service. It's a few quid, I'll miss it but if it doesn't arrive it's not the end of the world. (I'll only do one month at a time.)

So Jordan, are we sending it straight to your house?

Thanks to everyone who has already started taking advantage of these new payment methods! I'll get your accounts upgraded as soon as I receive the letters.

"All payments must be received in US dollars"

Anyone wana trade Aussie dollars for US dollars without crazy bank fees?

Blake
Yeah, sorry about that. If I accepted other currencies I would be forced to pay high exchange fees and it wouldn't be enough to cover the subscription costs. I'm researching the best and cheapest way for international users to send money in other currencies, so hopefully sometime in the future I will be able to provide even more alternatives.

could somebody expline Money order?
You can learn all about money orders right here. :)

Eeek, $55/year once it is converted into NZ currency. My upgrade to Premium might be a wee bit further away then. :(

Oh and:
Check = Cheque.

I think. It looks weird now. :scared:

One question. I want to send the money for one year GTPremium (which is $19.99 right now) through the mail. However, it probably will not arrive until way after Christmas. Would the offer still stand, or will I just get 5 months of GTPremium in the regular price table?

I expect if you PM Jordan and tell him the cash is on the way he'll let you in on the current offer :)

Back