Dpc: Week 23 Entry

Captain Trips

(Banned)
Drift Photo Competition Week 23

Photo Requirements
Track : Apricot Hill
Car Type : Mazda

Deadline : 9/7 - 9/13
This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, buggymaster will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 24, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

FINAL ENTRY

The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 24, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

The winner of this one will actually pick week 25's theme.

This should be good.. I've placed my bets for 1st place.. <looks at cheeky ava>

Listening to the Sound of Music to my ears.. brap brabrap brapp BRAP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Damn I need me a flash card.. this I would enter.. hmm.. when's the closing date?

This is the ideal opportunity to show off of what is probably one my favourite cars in the whole game...

FINAL ENTRY

KaiZen
This should be good.. I've placed my bets for 1st place.. <looks at cheeky ava>

Listening to the Sound of Music to my ears.. brap brabrap brapp BRAP BRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

hehehe...

BIM BIM BIM BIM BIIM BIMBIMBIM BA BABABABABABAB BRRRAAAAAPPPPZZZZZ!!!! lol...

Is that 2 stroke I smell?

This weeks gonna be a goooood one... ;) I can't wait to go home and drift some for it...

lol Brock5000, i was going to use that exact car, same color, everything....but oh well i have the car that i wanted to use first, AUTOZAM!

Back