DPC Week 24 Entries CLOSED

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 75 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drift Photo Competition Week 24

Photo Requirements
Track : El Capitan
Car Type : Your Choice, any car you like.

Deadline : 26/09/05
This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM ViXeN with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY
Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

By Jove yoor right!!! hehehe

I've edited it...

I wont be entering since I chose the requirements, but I'll still post a drift up... ;)

P.S. Take a look at the new rules peeps, I've changed a few things since taking over....👍 👍

I just realised that LG force shoulda chose this weeks requirements, and I shoulda done next weeks...

So we'll swap, LGforce, Send me your reuirements by PM for next week Monday's comp...

\/These won't be counted and are just for show\/
FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

ViXeN
The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well.
Not to be an arse, but I dont quite understand this part here. Could someone explain it for me?

Also:
This is a bloody fun car to drift, despite it's 900 BHP, mostly because it is my
Final Entry

It was still fun afterwards, but I liked the Final Entry more than these
Honourable Mentions:

iJDM14
i got mine in from El Capitan :)

with only 140 hp :sly:

You should delete your old entry and put final entry in red in this post.

Final Entry

mcoupecapiedrift2prev4er.jpg

You know you like that the smoke looks like it is wrapped around the back tire.

Toronado
Not to be an arse, but I dont quite understand this part here. Could someone explain it for me?

Also:
{PLACE HOLDERED!}

Sure dude...

Monday - Week 1 Entry Opens
Tuesday
Wednesday - Week 1 Poll opens
Thursday
Friday
Weekend
Monday - Week 1 Entry Closes, Week 2 Entry Opens
Tuesday
Wednesday - Week 1 Poll closes, Week 2 poll opens
etc etc etc

Does this explain it?

ViXeN
THIS is a HOT pic!!! nice work there... How'd the settings work out for you???

Man those setting awsome, that cars is my favourite at the moment but i want an orange one but i keep getting the other colours.

GOOOOOD LUCK is all I can say... I got the orange one last night, after about 50 runs of the 4h race on B Spec.. I put over 10000 km on my MX5 trying to get it.

Hehe...finally got it to drift:
Nissan Skyline Falken GT-R Race Car ['04]

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

4WD, and you cant adjust the VCD!

If you want to see more pics of this car, and my base settings for it (haven't perfectly worked it out, but it drifts) Click Here (ViXeNs Race Car Drift Projects)

sorry, not to be picky, but the pole in "Thereafter I will post up the pole." that should be a poll... :scared: dont kill me! lol

ViXeN
Sure dude...

Monday - Week 1 Entry Opens
Tuesday
Wednesday - Week 1 Poll opens
Thursday
Friday
Weekend
Monday - Week 1 Entry Closes, Week 2 Entry Opens
Tuesday
Wednesday - Week 1 Poll closes, Week 2 poll opens
etc etc etc

Does this explain it?

So week one poll opens before the week one entry closes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back