DPC Week 25 Entries OPEN

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 63 comments
Drift Photo Competition Week 25

Photo Requirements as chosen by Week 22 DPC King LGforce
Track : Fuji Speedway
Car Type : Any Japanese Car.

Deadline : 03/10/05
This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM ViXeN with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm me your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

When you post your FINAL ENTRY, also post what requirements you'd like if you were to win. (This will make my life easier when setting up the new ENTRY
Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

These are subject to change....still early in the week

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

LGForce Never said where you can drift on Fuji.....so i found a cool spot for some angled action (final entry)
and the honorable mentions...hmm, this car (or track) really dont like to smoke at all

still i might change them, unless everyone likes them alot....

and no one steal my [innovative] spot (from my final entry)! Its not cool to take the same spot because you are lazy......

CoolGeekz
*Place Holder*

yay im first, normally i get bottom of first page or second :P

Any Japanese Car.....thats what 75% of all cars in GT4? Oh well...
Doesn't care if you are first.. ViXeN saves all the pics to her computer and set them on one page, then she chooses :)

Theme is ok..

jayballash
does this mean the 26th of september? and isnt that today??

[ placeholder ]

Fixed that, err woops... lol...

And Neocrox, this week will be LGforce's choice, he'll choose the winners and PM me the pics/links...

And umm...

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

Just to show you all that I DONT have to drift a race car. ;)

Final Entry

Honorable Mention

I know the last one won't qualify if I entered it, but just thought it's pretty cool. :crazy:

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions:

this car is sooo sweet, my #1 drift car right now! it makes a real nice backfire since the exhaust tips point up, but the only drift i was able to capture i couldnt get a good enough angle :(

Neocrox
Doesn't care if you are first.. ViXeN saves all the pics to her computer and set them on one page, then she chooses :)

Theme is ok..

I know that, i just felt special (lol not really, i was just bored that morning and that gave me a few seconds of, ummm not-boredness)

hmm to try a new car or break out the autozam again?

Boomboy, awesome pictures, but I think that your first Honorable Mention should be your Final Entry.

Mouser1286
Boomboy, awesome pictures, but I think that your first Honorable Mention should be your Final Entry.

Thanks. Yeah i still havent decided what one will be the final so i might change them around.

Back