PLEASE READ - Change at DPC and the return of DPT

BenSpecialized
Good morning all

I have a few announcement to make

Firstly, As some of you may know vixen, who managed the DPC and layed the foundations for the DTP, cannot continue to mange these competitions due to unforseen circumstances. Being the goodwilled and possibly foolish person i am i have accepted responsibility for the DPC. It will be a bit of a nightmare sorting out the new comp for monday as i have to find out who has to pm me the criteria (if i dont have it by sunday it will be the first person to post in the DPC who chooses the crieria) so please bare with me for the first week.

Secondly i am going to do is start up the DPT competition again!!!! I will be gather all the names of those who entred the first time and i will put them in a new post, then i will give everybody one week to add there name to the list to make the competition a bit more fierce.

Last but not least, I may be looking for a partner in crime to manage these competitions, there are numerous advantages to come of this such as more than one point of contact and also somebody will always be able to moniter the competitions during time where one person may be on holiday, ill etc etc. Please PM me if you are seriously interested.

Any suggestions, tips or great pieces of advice are very welcome and i hope i do as good a job as Vixen.

Thanks Everyone

Benjii

Latest Posts

Back