Awesome bandsMusic 

  • Thread starter Thread starter jeffboot
  • 6 comments
  • 623 views
Messages
3
hey has anybody seen The Honorary Title? they are a great band. I just saw some cool pictures and some commentary from the band on their tour with Nightmare of you and Waking Ashland. Those guys are hilarious. they are also getting air time on fuse tv so check them out here
http://www2.fanscape.com/fuse/honorarytourblog.aspx
 
This look suspiciously like advertising. If it's your band, and you're local unsigned guys, I don't mind letting you get away with it... once.
 
Look at his previous posts. He's wasted a couple of strikes already.
 
Yeah, he's got two posts, and the mod squad is all over his other thread. We'll see after his third post, which I doubt will ever appear.
 
dude, this is not my band...and what is wrong with sharing a good link to bands that i like? i thought this was the place to talk about bands and share info
 
Hey, see your number of posts? Nobody joins a GT4 forum to rave about one specific band; and if you are that one somebody, we really don’t need another HATEKORE here, thank you very much.
 
Sage
...we really don’t need another HATEKORE here, thank you very much.

I'm not so sure about that. We could keep this one and bring the original HATEKORE back, then put them both in a cage and bet on the winner.

It would be more fun than "The A Game" or "3 Word Story" threads.

:p
 
Back