"Wheel of the Day" hi-quality pics

BLUrayno
I wasn't sure where to post this so I sticked it in here..
Anyway to put it shortly, I had some free time at my hands and decided to do some screencapturing and cut-pasting, so here's my contribution to the community.
At first I wanted to do a nice spreadsheet listing all the wheels and a corresponding car to each wheel, so you'd get some idea about the wheel you want to put in your favorite car, but it was too much of work so I had to forget it.

Some preview pics because I had to zip it up to make it easier for you :)
Day 1: Day 2: Day 18:

Here is the whole set, totaling 6.5 megabytes:
http://www.yaStorage.com/download.php?id=156475&key=a78a8dgfg1fa6n7a5f5dnc8nc57g1f81

Edit: Both PAL and US versions of the game are using this same list.

Good I was going to do this eventually if someone else didn't

Man i'm glad you did though.

thanks thats so much better then the old one we had.

Yep, it's the entire cycle there zipped up. captured from PAL version, but as far as I know it's identical with the american version of the game.

TM's a Super Mod! When did that happen?

On-topic, thanks's for making this up, Speed Drifter. This is definately going to be more helpful than the old one since you can actually see the wheels. 👍 👍

Duck

I was hoping that someone around here would make something like this. I hated checking the wheel specials every other day for interesting rims. Thanks speed drifter.

Just FYI, the link for the download at Rapidshare.de is dead.

Could you please update post #1 with a Rapidshare.com, or other working fileshare link?

:cheers:

Surely someone has a copy of these that they can upload again? Even if it is one page at a time on imageshack etc.

Speed Drifter clearly went to a lot of effort to get these with a capture card so it would be a shame if they disappeared forever.

I noticed Speed Drifter still comes online here, so I sent him a PM earlier to ask him to re-upload the file. Hopefully he'll do that when he reads the message. I think it'd be +rep worthy for him to get it running again! ;)

Are there any other links for this? This would really come in handy for me now.

Hmm... I guess that link is down.

I suppose you could contact Speed Drifter via PM. He's still on the boards quite regularly and I'm sure he probably still has the pictures.

Latest Posts

Back