Mustang G.T. 350R '65
Series 1 Super Charged '03

Spyker:
C8 Laviolette '02

Toyota:
2000GT '67 :odd:

TVR:
Cerbera Speed 12 '00

I believe the list is complete but if you find another car that is eligible or have problems entering with a car that is listed above, please let me know and I'll update the list.

:cheers:

Wow, thanks for doing that Bryan! 👍
It'll save tons of time looking for good rides for these races when I finally unlock the damned extreme hall!

Uncle Harry
Smallhorses,
The BMW M3 GTR easilly won these races at 200 points.
You will find them a lot easier than the Supercar events.

A stock GTR?
Maybe, it'll work for 1 of them, but I'll be going for 5 different "stock" rides for the 5 races, being as its not a championship.
:cheers: for the suggestion though!

Smallhorses
A stock GTR?
Maybe, it'll work for 1 of them, but I'll be going for 5 different "stock" rides for the 5 races, being as its not a championship.
:cheers: for the suggestion though!

It had semi racing suspension, Transmission upgrades, etc etc. Could win on stock power with medium sport tires or chip and race exhaust, sport hard tires and some ballast. I used NOS to get to the front and then did not need it.
A stock GTR may be able to win, but maybe not for 200 points.

I recently won these events in a stock Jaguar XKR R-Performance '02 (no oil change) I didn't put any time in to finding a 200 point race but I did get 142 - 164 point races and won without to much trouble. I haven't tried the M3 GTR yet :mischievous: but I think it should be able win these events in stock form, I just don't know points it will be get.

Jaguar XKR R-Performance '02 (no oil) / 389hp / 1735kg / 4.5kg/hp
BMW M3 GTR '03 (no oil) / 375hp / 1350kg / 3.6kg/hp

Thanks for the comments guys!!

EDIT: Sorry, I skipped the bottom line of Uncle Harrys post.

about the ford gt.....
there is a certain version and you cant buy it and its not the concept version. you win the version by winning (overall) in this tournoments. thats why.....very confusing and weird (why give the car on the list if you have to win the version )

The M3 GTR can win all of the races stock.

It nets you anywhere from 84 to 200 A-spec points.

84 if the Spyker is in.

154 if there is no Mercedes SLR McLaren or Spyker, but there is a Mercedes SL55 or something.

158 if there is a Mercedes SLR McLaren.

200 if there is a Ford GT.

TeamWilliams F1
about the ford gt.....
there is a certain version and you cant buy it and its not the concept version. you win the version by winning (overall) in this tournoments. thats why.....very confusing and weird (why give the car on the list if you have to win the version )

Have you entered this series with the Ford GT "prize car" that is won from this series? I've tried the "prize car" and it doesn't work for me. :confused:

bhawk776
Have you entered this series with the Ford GT "prize car" that is won from this series? I've tried the "prize car" and it doesn't work for me. :confused:
what up
the ford gt (2005 model) will allow you to run in this series. bhawk776, maybe you have a set of racing tires on? as only standard and sports can be used here 👍

Tecra
what up
the ford gt (2005 model) will allow you to run in this series. bhawk776, maybe you have a set of racing tires on? as only standard and sports can be used here 👍

OK, I've done some testing and the GT "prize car" doesn't work. However, the GT what is buyable from the dealer is. I had know idea that there was a difference between these two cars.

Ford GT '05 (from the Ford Showroom) will be added to the list.

Well, it's been a while, but having finally got the Extreme Hall open, I've started entering some of the Premium Sports Lounge races, and as I predicted earlier, this list is tremendously helpful, thanks again Bryan!👍

So far I've clocked up 577 A-spec points from 3 races in 3 different stock cars, both of the used Honda NSX Type S models were good for 200 points against a certain lineup at Hong Kong and Cote D'azur.
The used Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 got me 177 points at Opera Paris, thanks to a very wayward Cizeta V16T which spins out and took the Pagani Zonda C12S (which would have waltzed past me otherwise) out with it!

Just got to find 2 more rides for HSR and NY, but I don't think the low horsepower Hondas are up to the task when faced with 500 - 600HP monsters at these 2 tracks! A straightline advantage is definitely a plus at these venues. :(

hmmmmmm I wonder if this will be a step too far for the Elan? I see it's not in the list of eligible cars though.

*wanders off to find out*

Huh. The Elan is not allowed in. AI is too scared to race it anymore :lol:

it was tremendously fun to do these races in stock Ford GT, it just obliterated the competition after passing them. but few times I got slightly sweaty, when my black GT suddenly decided to offer it's wide butt to front after going over rumble strip. this was very surprising thing, that occurred on tracks like New York.

Great list Hawk!

It makes you wonder what exactly is the specific criteria for this race, as there are several sports cars that by all appearences should be allowed, like the RUF CTR or TVR Tamora, but are not - while some of the cars that are allowed aren't specifically sports cars, but rather performance sedans like the BMWs.

Smallhorses
.....Just got to find 2 more rides for HSR and NY....

Have you tried the Lotus Esprit V8 SE at HSR yet. It does the job.
Won by 0.99 seconds as avg driver.

I only added TR clutch and RC flywheel plus S2 tyres no further tuning except for 0.0.0 ASM/TCS and bagged 200 points.

AMG

Back