bjc-3000´s gallery --------- Alfa GT ---------

• Thread starter bjc-3000
  • 111 comments
dsc0866xbannerklein1he.jpg

Till now I posted only on gtrp.de. Nevertheless I constantly watched the galleries here on gtplanet and knew about the high quality to be seen here. Lately jmx2222 asked me why I didn´t post here. So what the h ell, here are my best pics, which I made during the last months. Greets to jamix and all the people here for creating so many wonderful pics.

Please tell me what you think and also about mistakes I made (or was to lazy to work with...). I´ll add more pics, but probably it won´t be sooooo often. And perhaps one day I´ll also add one of those fancy gallery header pics. Edit: OK, got one.

One of my earlier tries, the stickers are not correct.

I particularly like this picture very much, there´s a lot of work in it.

Tried to make a Lowrider.

One day, I saw some pics of A6M fighters and wanted to recreate the livery on a car. Btw, weren´t A6M´s built by Mitsubishi?

This is a quick one. I just was really really stunned by the low Quality of the default Hong Kong background, so I replaced it with a photo.

This was a pic of the type: "What in heavens name shall I do with it?"

Some history.

These are panoramas stiched together of multiple pics. IIRC the JGTC-Pano is made of 8 single pictures.

Two pics of the same racing style boxster. EDIT: The 2nd Boxster got retouched and reuploaded. Thanks Kennythebomb!

------------ FURTHER UPDATES------------

Awaiting your comments, Prost! :cheers:

Wow, nice start. Not often do you see a new gallery start off with photoshoping of this quality or pictures this amazing. Keep up the great work (hits subscribe button). I look forward to seeing your work. I like the one where you replaced the background with a photo. 👍 👍

if you have time please come visit my gallery.:cheers:

Wow, amazing stuff, the 3400s & Hong Kong especially.
Haha, FUBAR Racing.

You should enter in the competitions, you'd do well.

hi bjc!

I'm glad you decided to start your own gallery :)👍 The history & boxster pix are excellent 👍 Keep it up pal! I'm looking forward for more

BTW: Your English is d*a*m*n good man!
Cheers
trink6.gif

Oh man, I love those RUF shots with that sky!! Is that sky photoshopped? Or is that just a great shot? Love the Vette line-up too. Great great stuff!!!

Give my gallery a look if you get a chance.

Thanks alot! Makes me happy that you like them. :bowdown:

Sure, I´ll visit all your galleries if I haven´t so already. But there´s so much to look at here... jmx2222, thanks for your comment regarding my English. :embarrassed: :lol:

@pain killer: I have to admit, it´s not that kind of a new gallery, it´s only a new gallery here on gtp.

@TheGuitarGuy: The skies are taken from photographs I found at http://www.morguefile.com/ Great site with photos free to use.

Prost! :cheers:

Excellent isn't a strong enough word to describe the quality of some of those pictures, you have more talent than I will ever have. 👍

I especially liked the Supra disguised as an A6M2 Zero, I'm a nut for WWII airplanes too. :) Yep, they were made by Mitsubishi, maybe you could also do a Subaru in the livery of a Nakajima fighter? Read the Subaru description in GT4 to understand why.

You are very good at Photoshop, those are some great pics 👍 👍 👍

I don't even know where to start, they all look good!!

Looking forward to seeing more pics from you, keep up the good work man

Thanks again for the heartily welcome in this forum and for all your comments. I got two pics finished today. Normally I´m more for the colourful pics, but this time it turned out to be BW. I hope they are not overdone.
Had a hard time choosing between a black or a white frame, but lastly I think black is the better choice. Enjoy.

Nice, I like the second one better.
I like the big borders, makes it look more like it belongs in a gallery.

pain killer
nice pics 👍 👍 but very small update :( .

Thank you all for looking and for your comments. I´m sorry to say that you have to get used to small and irregular updates. I tend to work quite some time on a single picture, with the Audis it was at least an hour each. And then there´s that stupid thing called reality. :lol::lol::lol:

Nevertheless, Prost! :cheers:

bjc-3000
Thank you all for looking and for your comments. I´m sorry to say that you have to get used to small and irregular updates. I tend to work quite some time on a single picture, with the Audis it was at least an hour each. And then there´s that stupid thing called reality. :lol::lol::lol:

Nevertheless, Prost! :cheers:
Your pictures are very original, loving the Team Fubar :lol:! The Corvette collection, there is no doubts about it, is superb! However, if you fit standard tyres to the C1 the white wheel walls show up, but still it is magic!

The Mercedes family is just as wonderful, what photo location do you take all these pictures at? Although you can still see the background on the SL 600 (R230), the whole picture is still very pleasing to the eye.

You've certainly added a lot of fresh ideas to the photomode scene! Love to see future updates!

Ahhh, thank you very much for your criticism. :bowdown:

You´re right with the wheel walls on the C1 and the C2 also, as well as with the background reflection on the Benz. There´s always something I didn´t see, and I need to be told of.

The Vettes were shot at Tsumago and the Benz´s at Gion.

Holy moly it almost seems like your trying to make posters instead of pictures. They surely have poster quality at least and the "some history" pictures actually remind me of one of my old DAF posters I had. DAF trucks I dont know if you know it but well it's a nice personal touch for me to a pic thats already great:sly:

I was already wondering how such a new member could give such smart criticism in my thread, seems your already experienced:D

Sure I know DAF. As a child, there was a german TV-Series called "Auf Achse", which was about two guys truckin all over the world. I hardly missed any episode and since then wanted to be a trucker, until a friend told me that I was by far too thin to ever be a good trucker. :grumpy:

Makes me happy that my pics gave you something, and many thanks for your nice comment. :D

Nice work in here man 👍 , your gallery is one of those that seriously proofs that quality beats quantity. Keep en comming :cheers: Skål! :)

Thanks sar593. :)

Hello dudes, that so called christmas thingy is finally over, I have been "ill" many days because some old friends visited... and since it was snowing today (and I won´t ever leave the house when it does that) I finally got the time to finish one pic I messed around since weeks. Somehow I was bored of it, so I put it aside temporarely. Would be glad to hear some critics. Everyone who shows me a mistake gets a beer. Well, enough chatting, here is my huge update.

The editing is mainly done on the car, as you can see, the background is slider pushing and knobs turning only. It is a ficticious car, with ads for "my" former homecarrier and a small sticker for the local beer Rothaus. (hint for those who visit Germany :dopey: )

that said: Prost! :cheers:

You did a great job on the 5 red Corvettes - it looks real.

The Lemans panorama is great and out of the three pans it's the only one that looks real :)

The Boxsters are pretty good, the right one with the sunlight streaming down would be fantastic if you cleared up that front end.

The second black and white audi I like because of the angle.

The last one that you just did is good too, starting to blend it in well.

Back