/// Krame's Gallery /// Updated: 9/24/07 - "Tournament entries and extras"

• Thread starter Krame
  • 2,171 comments
untitled2no5.jpg

"Supra!" | "The beauty of All Wheel Drive" | "Modded Z" | "Legacy" | "Modded EVO" | "NSX Skyline"|
"Modded Mustang GT" | "Another Simplre Subaru Shot" | "Macro Shot" | "Simple Subaru Shot" | "M3 in Sin City"
"Initial D" | "Angled wheel blur" | "Midnight Run" | "R34 Drift" | "Eclipse Reflection" | "STi Wallpapers" | "GT"
"Afternoon Cruise" | "The Jag" | "Light at the End of the Tunnel" | "Mountain Run" | "Run From the Sun" | NISMO R32(Part 2)
"Special Edition Golf"(VW Golf MKIV) | "DUBS"(Chrysler 300C) | "Tunnel Shot"(Subaru STi '01) | "Honda Power"(Honda CBR-600)|
"My Favorite Cars" | "Z at the Ring"(Nissan 350Z Special Edition) | "Elegant Subie" | Randoms (Subie Rally&Amuse)
"Beast In Shibuya" (Toyota Supra RZ) | "Tommy's EVO"(T.M.E EVO VI) | BMW M3 GTR | "Make Friends With Your Fast"(MKV Golf GTI)
"S at night"(Honda S2000 Type-V) | Part II | Dorifto!111!!!1!!|Mitsubishi Evo MR | "Tournament Shot" | "My Subie"
Honda NSX Type-R | "BLUE!" (Subaru STi) | "Bugyeye Beauty" Prodrive STi (Part II) | "Cover Shot" Prodrive STi (Part I)|
"Golf Buddies"(VW Golfs) | Honda NSX Type-S (Part 2) | Honda Civic SiR | Nissan Skyline R34 V-Spec II | Charger 440 R/T |
BMW M5 | Subaru WRX STi coupe Type-R | Mazda RX8 Type-S | Ruf CTR2 | Honda Accord Euro-R '00 | Trail Toyota Celeica |
Competition and random pics | Subaru Legacy GT | Scion xB | Subaru Impreza WRX STi (Bugeye) |
TVR T350C | 3343 HP Toyota Supras | BMW 330i | BMW M3 | Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII |
Spoon Honda Integra Type-R | Mercedes E55 AMG | 69' Chevrolet Camaro SS | Subaru STi Spec C 8.3 sec. quarter mile run |
Amuse R1 S2000 | Mazda MX-5 Miata | Ford Mustang GT | Toyota Supra RZ | Subaru Impreza Sti vs. Mitsubishi Evo MR |
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car | NISMO 350Z Z-Tune | Honda Civic Type R | Buick GNX | Subaru Impreza 22B | Lotus Elise | Subaru Impreza STi(S203 look-a-like) | Pontiac GTO | Honda NSX Type-S | Prodrive Subaru WRX STi | Nismo R32 Skyline S-tune

Hey, I like the 350z, the aMuse and the 2nd DB9 pics...very nice. Might want to brighten up your pics a bit though. Good gallery start. Give mine a look if you get a chance.

I don´t get it: In the 4th shot the car is very small, the pic is nearly black, I do not really love the car and I hate the track. But I love the pic. 👍 I also like very much how the skies turned out in the 2nd and 6th pic, it gives those pics something of a chilly early morning.

Prost! :cheers:

This is honestly one of the best starts for a gallery I've seen so far here. Usually newbies have VERY dark pics but your pics aren't that dark. And you have some very nice angles in your pics too. A 👍 for you.
EDIT: Your first Supra pic gave me an idea. So thanks for that too.

I can tell you, you can still experiment with photoshop but your composing is wonderfull.

I love the 4th and 5th picture of your Subaru in first post, and the last of your Supra.

For the second update I really like the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th picture of the WRX STi.

And I like the 2d Saleen real much!

My tips:)
For the drift pictures again try not to care about the smoke too much. Dont feel the need to capture it.

If you take a picture that shows only half the car or something it really makes it interesting. Try to do tthat in normal AND drifting pictures too. Experiment with that cause they often are the best pictures:D

Edit: And again I really love how clean the 4th Subaru WRX STI is from your last update:drool::eek:

I'm really liking the Impreza pics. The Spoon Integra is a nice car and the pics are pretty nice too, but all the pics are from the same angle, showing only the left front corner of the car. Almost gives the feeling the right corner or the right side would be wrecked :)

Great gallery Krame

I really like the white Amuse S2000 pic, the first pic I got stuck at. But the rest are just as good

Keep up the good work 👍

Woah, where'd them rims come from because they kick ass on that car! Awesome shots!
Besides the 400R, the S-Tune is my favorite little Japanese car.

Some good stuff in here.
The PhotoTravel shots look good and different from other ones I've seen.

And the R32, looks just awesome.

McLaren F1GTR
Woah, where'd them rims come from because they kick ass on that car! Awesome shots!
Besides the 400R, the S-Tune is my favorite little Japanese car.
skylines are little?....... i have those rims in my BNR34 GT-R MNP (2?) theyre stunning. do they show up lots in game?

Red Emblem
skylines are little?....... i have those rims in my BNR34 GT-R MNP (2?) theyre stunning. do they show up lots in game?

Yea they're nice wheels and no they dont show up in the used wheels that much.

Oh how wonderfull friggin nice:eek:

I see you immediatly picked up on my advice dude! I really like the 7th and 9th thumbnail cause it shows some weight shifting together with the last thumbnail because it's just damn beautifull.

I really like the simplicity of the first thumbnail too!:D

Nice job man!

Back