BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 35

NON FR DRIFTING AT TRIAL MOUNTAIN

Requirements chosen by :: Boomboy

Car Type:: All cars as long as its not Front Engined Rear Wheel Drive

Track:: Trial Mountain

Theme - (If Given):: NONE

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - Please upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

Ah!!! I get to bust out my AWD's !! w00t! y0! Holler!!

-Edit-

Yo Specialized, I just noticed you put week 25, not 35 ;)

ekmatt9
Yo Specialized, I just noticed you put week 25, not 35 ;)

Cheers, i been changing the look of the thread because i was unhappy with it before and forgot a couple of bits, i think it looks better now and is easyer on the eyes!

:cheers:

Just notice there's a "Theme" option now, although this week is none, does that mean in the futere there will be a specific theme? How would that work?

nos2
Just notice there's a "Theme" option now, although this week is none, does that mean in the futere there will be a specific theme? How would that work?

this is exactly why i re arranged the comp, before nobody noticed, its allways been there and has been a kind of option as people have often said a theme rather then set requirements. im just catering for everybodys needs :)

nos2

It's there in the current DPT thread as well. Have a look.

If your second HM had more counter steer, Matt, I would switch that out for your entry.

Boundary Layer
ya, that's right!
I'm in on this one. :sly:

Final Entry:
???

Honorable mentions:

My Final Entry will come from one of those three. Just not sure which yet.

You really like that car don't you BL? :)

Ooooh I like Boundary Layer's shot, that's gonna be tough to beat. My pics are coming up, stay tuned cos it's gonna be big!

EDIT: My car will be big, that is. :D

"Introducing the new Audi RS4, for when the kids are really late for school" :lol:

I took a whooooole buncha shots over 3 laps for this one, 8 photos in total, but these 3 were my faves.

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

What a gorgeous car, eh? :) I had it running on N2 tires at a little over 600BHP, 35/65 power split to keep the back out. For those interested, I've put the rest of the pics up here in the drift photos thread.

Newbie Drifter....First Competition....

FINAL

HONORABLE MENTION

Car is ALMOST stock. Racing Exhaust, Chip, N2 Rubber. Second day drifting!

Remember entrants: BRIGHTER IS BETTER! :)

Project D, Look at the first post in the thread. It wil explain how to go about entering.

Welcome to GTP! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back