Headlight-Tail light pics turned on.(UPDATE! NIKE/Triathlon car headlight pics!!!!)

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
United States
Michigan
CAMAROBOY69
I will get this started using these pics from jammyozzy's thread. I thought these were cool pics and would like to see some more headlight, tail light pics turned on like these. I know Skylines have some sick tail lights! I prefer headlights for this thread.

TRACKS WITH HEADLIGHTS ON (currently updating)
1. George V Paris
2. Seattle Circuit
3. Hong Kong
4. Clubman Stage Route 5
5. Special Stage Route 5
6. Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
7. Clubman Stage Route 5
8. Special Stage Route 5
9. Las Vegas (Drag Strip)
10. Brooklyn (Phot Travel)
11. Piazza San Marco (Photo Travel)
12. Fish Market (Photo Travel)
13. Gion (Phot Travel)
14. Las Vegas (Photo Travel)
15. Shibuya (Photo Travel)
16. Times Square(Photo Travel)

jammyozzy

jammyozzy

If this thread already exists delete it. I searched for over 20 minutes to make sure.
Here are some BMW pics by other members to get this rolling.
fafat
bmw1.jpg

bmw2.jpg

bmw3.jpg

GTrackd02-------------richierich---------------S2K_drifter

dfwmirage-------------CAMAROBOY69------------------------------------JayP

Linketh ---------------meeko_206--------------Rialto

50/50 ----------------------------------speedthrill

pixeljunkynz

Supercharger666 -------------vr6gti72

hellaSmoked

versace7866

thebigmacmoomin---------------------Daz@KeepCruizin--------stumpydino

franz---------------------CrackHoor

CAMAROBOY69
If this thread already exists delete it. I searched for over 20 minutes to make sure.
The only other similar thread is this one with brake lights on.

Yesssssss. An opportunity to whore out some of my old pictures!

I traded in my GT4 a while ago but I think I want to get it again just because of the photomode. You could take such sweet pictures with it!

194GVan
I traded in my GT4 a while ago but I think I want to get it again just because of the photomode. You could take such sweet pictures with it!
I havent played since Forza came out but your right the Photomode in GT4 was the ultimate. I spent many, many days in photomode. If I had taken the time I spent in photomode and put it towards playing the game I would have beat it a long time ago.

Great looking pics everyone. I really like the Blitz Skyline pics. The white RX7 almost looks like a real pic. :dopey: Its nice to see some colorful lights on cars in GT4. 👍
When I get out of work tonight I play on getting some pics and trying to get back into GT4 again. Been a long time.
Can someone give me the list of tracks that turn the cars headlights on????

jammyozzy
Hehe, I would have posted my Renault 5 pics up in here, but it looks like Camaroboy beat me to it. :)👍
Those pics are the ultimate example. That car has 8 front lights!!! 👍

CAMAROBOY69
What car is that? :dopey: What are the tracks you are? I can add them to the top post of "tracks with headlights on".

It's a Nissan 240RS ( :dunce: ) Rally Car at Hong Kong. Looks like it's doing a good job of beating that S2000 aswell. :lol:

jammyozzy
It's a Nissan 240RS ( :dunce: ) Rally Car at Hong Kong. Looks like it's doing a good job of beating that S2000 aswell. :lol:

Good eye. It is at Hong Kong and that is the S2K far behind me.

CAMAROBOY69
Can someone give me the list of tracks that turn the cars headlights on????
You can add Clubman Stage Route 5 and Special Stage Route 5

Here are a couple more of the 240RS

Twin Ring Motegi Road Course does. I know the Motegi Super Speedway doesn't, I'm not sure about any other configurations.

Look out for some GT-R Concept Race Car pics from there soon. ;)

Great pics. I just noticed that Nissan 240RS has 10 lights!! :dopey: You can see all 10 in the 3rd pic.
I also updated the "tracks with headlights on" list. 👍

It begins. I decided to start getting into GT4 again tonight.
Here is my first vehicle at night with headlights on. Or should I say lanterns. :lol:
I honestly didnt even know this vehicle had lights.

Pic taken in photo travel in Piazza San Marco.
Updated the "tracks with headlights on" list in the first post.

VIPFREAK
that hyundai is so damn butt ugly... it's like it's stuck in a frozen transformers state. :ill:
It has some interresting headlights so I figured it would be good to shoot pics of. I am going to be taking pics of random cars from my garage to bring life to some of the cars that no one ever talks about or ones with cool lights for this thread. 👍
Pics are looking good so far everyone. Imageshack thumbnails are perfect. 👍
I think most of the track list is updated too in the first post.

Back