2 UNIQUE Videos---1st ready to download!!!

Hello guys, I mailed an email to jordan due to the 2 videos I've made.
---Here the infos about the videos:
1. VIDEO:
Name: Gran Turismo 4 Scenes
Size: 116 MB (wmv), 4;44 minutes
comment: well it's my FIRST video, so it's not very very good, but I think for the first video it's not too bad.... IT'S WORTH TO WATCH! :)
here's the link: http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P09DNZPHPIAK3F9WD9KOL6X93 :)

2. VIDEO:
Name: GT World I
Size: 230 MB (wmv), 9:47 minutes(!)
comment: THIS is it! A perfect mixture between GT4 scenes AND real sportscar( JGTC, LE Mans,...) scenes! :dopey: It's very long and I integrated in some parts the real sounds of the cars, for example of an BMW M3 CSL or a Takata Dome NSX(real car scenes)The relation is 80 to 20---> 80% GT4 scenes, 20% real car scenes.

I hope you will like the first video but the second is just awesome and it's VERY UNIQUE!! 👍 Just some friends of me saw them!!!

I'm waiting for JORDAN's mail and I hope he can post them on GTP, because then THIS SITE would have not only "the largest collection" of GT4 movies, but also "the unique" collection of videos!!

-------------------
THE FIRST is ready(to download)!!! :dopey:
I'd like to hear your comments, but don't be to cruel! :lol:

Well untill Jordan mails back you can watch some of my new photos(hope you like them):

:lol:
!?

One very important question:
Can the members (with X-port, gameshark...) give me some GT4 scenes FOR MY NEXT VIDEO- GT World II? Please upload some GT4 videos (just with the car sounds, NO music please!) and give me link and one special wish:
can you upload some RACECAR videos of GT4? i don't have this x-port or whatever and I have many real car videos now, but not that many GT4 scenes!
NOTE: THEY SHOULD BE IN GOOD QUALITY
....and of course I'll mention your names at the end of the video :)

I havn't watched it, but I'm guessing the first video is the 4.44 at the nurb done by vielsidebr. So you couldn't have done that one if it is it.

:lol:
but it is really 4:44 and is in rather better quality than the vid with the minolta ;>
...as I said it's the first one, but it's still NAIC.

Any guys have some GT4 scenes for me yet?
Please those, who can transport their GT4 replays onto PC:
1. replay mode: normal, NO background music
2. please good quality( don't rip it)-->the better the scenes are, the better the video will be
3. Racecars would be very nics on a track OF YOUR choice.

OK the first video is uploading(and this will take about 2 hours!) and I hope Jordan likes it so that he can put it ON GTP :dopey:

but now it's time for Panoz:

and Sauber-Mercedes:

any wishes untill the videos "are ready"?
by the way, what's YOUR favorite RACE car and WHY(aerodynamics, power,...)?

-------------------------
It's finished! Now you can watch my first video called GT4 Scenes I hope you like it ;>

I have a download limt:indiff: I sometimes even ignore 30MB videos because of that, never mind 130MB:ill: Too bad, can you resize it?

no sorry I can't resize it :<
why have you got a limit???
Well you can't really resize four and a half minutes 130MB is the absolute minimum for such a rather good quality video

anyone downloaded it and watched it yet ???
I´d like to hear your comments ;>

Back