How do YOU drive with your DFP?

• Thread starter N35QU1K
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I use my DFP, I try to make everything feel as realistic as possible. I operate the gas and brake with my right foot, hell, I even do the heel-toe when I downshift (even though it doesnt really do anything to help). I even built a clutch pedal out of CONTRUX (building toy). How do you guys drive? Left on the brake, right on the gas? Or similar to the way I do it?

i use LFB since there is no clutch. even if there was, i would still use LFB pretty often unless im shifting.

when i play at my friend's house with his DSF i use the hill and toe action like how Drift Bible shows it.....Keiichi Tsuchiya - Drift King

I normally brake with my left foot, but every once in a while, I do like to use the right foot on the anchors.

slpknot89
when i play at my friend's house with his DSF i use the hill and toe action like how Drift Bible shows it.....Keiichi Tsuchiya - Drift King

I'm sorry but I find that quite funny. :lol:

You CAN'T heel-toe in GT4. But if you want to, go for it. :dopey:

heel-toe to blip on the gearchange doesnt work as its a game,however,operating both pedals at once when going round a corner is a good way to balance the car and race drivers often do this

Scoop2004
operating both pedals at once when going round a corner is a good way to balance the car and race drivers often do this
which is also known as LFB...

gt_Sileighty_1
Lol hate to admit it but, your right (recycled).👎

Excellent observation. Also, this has zero to do with driting. I'm not sure why I didn't close it before. Anyway...

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back