Theme
  • Best of The Best Pt.II - The Second Score
  • Top 20 is made up of the winners of PhotoMode Competition Weeks 21 to 40
Special Conditions
  • You may vote for multiple entries
  • Take your time to vote, this poll will be open for two weeks
Rules
  • Do Not vote for your own entries.
  • Have confidence in your own photo and don't try to sway the poll.

Here's something different to usher in the New Year, take your time to vote on the best of the best from the past 20 weeks of competition (almost, I'm a few weeks late!) This follows on from the poll for the first score of winners which can be found here.

Enjoy the photos and thanks to all who entered, voted or even just came and had a look at the work that's been entered here over the past year 👍

Ah! I've been wondering if a poll like this would pop up! Certainly is a great idea, and showcases some of the finest entries seen in this humble Photo Competitions Board.
Now, we just need something similiar for the Photoshop, Advanced 2.0, Rally, etc. competitions.

Question?

How could alpha vote twice? There are now 3 votes (each counting for 50%) with 2 voters...? :dunce:

-EDIT: Thx for telling me EVO! =>Stupid me! 👎

there are 3 entries from brock
and they are all good ... that's amazing 👍

I'm sure there will be a top 20 of the next top 20 to come :)

Thanks for the votes from everyone, and for the high praise from franz - your B&W Cadillac is divine 👍
Good to see the Viper is liked by so many, I don't think I'll ever top it.

That GTS photo is destined to be a classic, past down from father to son, generation after generation, remembered as one of the best if not the, maybe, possibly even auctioned off for millions of dollars decades from now.

Or not. But I still remember voting for it back in the day!

Now I know there's more than 68 regulars to this forum so if you're one of those who hasn't voted yet it's time to pull the finger out and get clicking!

Remember it's a multiple choice poll so vote for all the ones you like.

Back