BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 37

Any Car Drifting On Original Circuits

Requirements chosen by :: Specialized

Car Type:: ANY CAR YOU WISH

Track:: ANY ORIGNINAL CIRCUITS

Theme - (If Given):: NONE

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

"WEEK 37

NON FR DRIFTING AT TRIAL MOUNTAIN"​

This sounds familiar *points to week 35* ;)

Still, it's good to have the DPC back, I will have a look in my garage to see what's available. 👍

Hiroke
"WEEK 37

NON FR DRIFTING AT TRIAL MOUNTAIN"​

This sounds familiar *points to week 35* ;)

Still, it's good to have the DPC back, I will have a look in my garage to see what's available. 👍

Yea its kinda similar but i just wanted to give everybody a free(ish) canvas as its the first week back and its a good way to get the ball rolling.

Apologies to those that won the last few weeks and never got to choose the requirements, I havnt forgotten you and you will be getting a special priviledge in the near future. Keep an eye on ur PM boxes

Here are some pics from an old replay of me taking out my Galant at Grand Valley using the settings i posted in Drift Settings Journal Vol. 6.

Final Entry:

Honorable Mentions:

Couldnt decide, so I just picked the one with countersteer...I never hit the wall during the drift in the one picture and the other is just showing off some body roll of the stock suspension.

Err DOH!!!! in my mad rush to not get caught using GTP at work and trying to avoid my boss all day i forgot to edit the title To clarify, it should have been any car you want but drifting on the original circuits.

Im going to blame that mistake on recovoring from the festive season!

Its big, its purple and its ridiculous :)
Loverly :)

Until I can find something slightly more silly, this is it ;)

Final entry

Edit:
Or maybe this is just more silly enough ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back