{FBI}Widge - 88BHP Fiat 500R - Nurburgring Nordschleife Drifting (updated 08.07.06)

• Thread starter Widge
  • 34 comments
Why doesn't anyone give any comment to his vid? Is it because he doesn't really understand english & won't reply cause it doesn't worth it? :lol:

He can always use the traductor from Google here. :sly:

(Joke comment)

For a first video, it really blow out the competition for the first try video editing. 👍

OMFG mannnnnnnnnnnn!!!
wooo F... man, you spanked my ass dude lol.
to be honest, it was one a the best ( if it is not the best) gran turismo duo drifting video that I have ever seen.
man the video was great and my suprise when I seen it to.
huge skill and some perfect syncro/twin drifting with susuki.
congratulation to susuki, widge said to me one day that you have a good feeling together but i had not imagined that it was like that.
and your editing job was nice, simple and
aaaaaaaa, I wanna drift you and vince with my man, we need you lol

chapeau bas pour ce bon boulot mon pote

I tip my hat to you guys. I have to agree with Mike's words - that is some of the very best tandem drifting I've seen on Xlink. I'm amazed at how well sync'd you two guys are with each other.

I've added this video to the Drift Video Directory under Widge's name since he did the editting.

👍

wow widge nice verry nice twin drifting there with suzuki, 👍 👍 to both off you guys, like i said before ,damn it sucks that we cant all play togheter:crazy: :crazy: keep up the precision driving you guys,i had a blast watching this video :) :)

widge tu dechire man, jespere voire encore plus de video du fbi man widge:tup: 👍

ive always seen u on xlink...and ive heard u were good but dang yo ur awesome...u too suzki...i liked the m3s but i like ridin dirty better...levin spin out 👍 awesome work man

Hate the music and I don't like the drifts being slowed down the whole time. Makes it boring to watch :)

Awesome drifiting in the second video but then again, kinda boring music 👎 Not that my music is any better... :D

I like the whole 2nd vid, good drifting and some "allmost out of control" actions... I love it... nice song in the 2nd vid but the 1st, well let's stop about that :P

Pink_the_Floyd
Hate the music and I don't like the drifts being slowed down the whole time.

Sorry, but I agree with Pink here, the music was bad and the camera changing made it strange.

The second one is great, until it shows the Jay Leno in the middle spinning out at Fuji

HOw did I miss this thread? I'll have to download these vids when I get home tonight. They sound excellent.

Great stuff guys. I hate the "Ridin' Durty" song, a pain in the a**, but the drifting is nice, clean, and smooth. Nice to see a new video from you guys 👍

nice 2nd video widge, i like it!
Pink_the_Floyd
Though the drifting was really great 👍

I just hate watching movies in slow motion the whole time, it annoyes me :indiff:
well if it annoys you then dont bother getting on xlink unless you drift with people that have under 50ms ping. which would be limited to very few players. and everyone would think that your a..:yuck: . not trying to be offensive, just truthful.
Swift
HOw did I miss this thread? I'll have to download these vids when I get home tonight. They sound excellent.
i dont think you will be dissapointed with the xlink vid.

Good vid and nice drifting in the tandem vid. But next time, please don't switch the camera so much. Othere then that it was excellent. 👍

thank you for all the comments, good or bad I take them all.
For the music, I believe that it represents me well and it is the principal one for me.

sorry for the switch of camera, next time they will be more subtle.

thank you again
Widge

Back