identti's drift productions - *NEW* Drift Dynasty 2nd Feb

• Thread starter identti
  • 20 comments
identti
20 downloads, can somebody please leave me some criticism so i can improve it for next time.

Please. Be patient. You are no worse than a spammer if you keep this up.

In time, people will comment on the vid, as I will later today.

The download was ok, 100kb/sec.

You have a good level of drifting, keep it up 👍

The video is very dark, rise the brightness a bit.

Thanks for adding a mirror. 👍

It took me about 1min to download. :lol:

Nice drifting. Adding editing & add volume for the car sound it would rock! 👍

Ok, i'll try and brighten them up a bit. I don't use a video capture card, as i don't have one. I copy the replays to dvd, and then rip them on the comp. Maybe that's why they're so dark.

Thanks for the comment though, crit is always useful.

about to add drift dimension to the Drift Video Directory
I'd add your second vid, but the link at fileupyours is not working at the moment. Any chance of putting it on filefront as well? Their service seems to have improved drastically over the situation a few weeks ago - no more waits, all the distro servers were wide open for me.

edit:
watched your first vid. Not bad from what I could see. But it would be helpful if the resolution were a bit larger, and there were better contrast as Sheron kind of mentioned.
I like the inclusion of the R31 👍, just a shame the thing only comes in that one color, it makes it difficult to see.

2nd vid is much better to view. But a larger resolution would still be great. There's some quality drifts on there. One thing I've noticed in these 2 vids is that the timing of your entry seems a bit inconsistent. Sometimes you nail it and clip your apex well, sometimes you run just a little too far over the inside curb, and sometimes you get hung out really wide (maybe this is intentional, not sure). But there's definite potential here. In general your drifts appear quite smooth, so 👍

I look forward to more vids so I hope you have some planned. Also, glad you've remained on GTP for a few months now. Too many people just come and drop a video, and are then never heard from again. Hope you intend to stick around.

Back