BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 39

TUNNEL DRIFTING

Requirements chosen by :: Specialized/Swift

Car Type:: Any FR

Track:: Any daytime course with tunnels as long as the cars lights are OFF

Theme - (If Given):: Tunnel Drifting

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

PLEASE READ

Right, as some of you may or may not know i won the last DPC with that rather fetching christmas drift photo (See HERE if you want to know what im talking about, you should be able to see which was my photo)

I found this quite amusing but i dont feel that i should choose the requirements for this weeks competition so i want the first 5 people who see this thread to post what they would like the requirements to be. They should be imaginative, fun but not so hard as to shy people away. I will then choose my favorite and they will be the requirements.

Thanks

Spec.....

MKthreeGTi
Mazda Miata's Drifting (Any year or model of Miata) in between two cars at Grand Valley Speedway !!! :D

Well its a good thing i didnt put "the first person to reply" :lol: ;)

Any FR, In a tunnel in Deep Forest, TM or any non-night tunnel. So SS5 would be OUT!

luftrofl
How many tunnels does deep forest have that are not on a straightaway?

Just so you dont go snapping photos, these are only suggestions, once 5 have been made i will choose my favorite and will then clear up all questions about the selected requirements

Any Supra on Laguna Seca.

I'd love to see the drifts that people can manage on the corkscrew.

**EDIT** Originally I requested 2nd Gen only but then changed it to all Supras.

OK, that's 5. Let us know what you think Spec.

Swift
OK, that's 5. Let us know what you think Spec.

Can i get a drum roll?

................................................ Swift your requirements are the winners TA DA. OK i will stop with the dramatics.

I will chat to Swift to finalize the requirements

Specialized
Can i get a drum roll?

................................................ Swift your requirements are the winners TA DA. OK i will stop with the dramatics.

I will chat to Swift to finalize the requirements

Cough Cough *Sucking up to a Mod* Cough Cough ;) :P Just teasin'...I like this requiremnts :D

MKthreeGTi
Cough Cough *Sucking up to a Mod* Cough Cough ;) :P Just teasin'...I like this requiremnts :D

I know where my bread is buttered best!! :lol: I picked these requirements because they were the only requirements wich i hadnt seen used around here before. Im not really a fan of making people use just one car either.

But hey if you want those requirements you posted to be used then win this competition!

@ identti - Im know what you mean but i checked this out and the other courses with tunnels on such as Deep Forest, although the tunnels are on straights i drifted through them with relative ease while linking to the next corner. I think they key to this competition will be coming up with an imaginative photo.

PS. Requirements Posted

Thanks

Spec....

:ouch: They turned out a little dark. I will post these for now. maybe Ill try and get some better ones later.

Final Entry:

Honorable Mentions:

I was surprised to see how much smoke I got at Monaco.

That looks pretty good Rev. Just a little brighter but in general, very good.

rev
:ouch: They turned out a little dark. I will post these for now. maybe Ill try and get some better ones later.

I was surprised to see how much smoke I got at Monaco.

I have a similar problem, Rev, in that my basic pics are quite dark. I find that I have to over-expose them. They look a bit poop on the TV but come out better on the PC. Try an exposute setting of around +5-7 - it should help.

And, man, that's one long trail of rubber you're leaving :) nice one 👍

hippyneil
I have a similar problem, Rev, in that my basic pics are quite dark. I find that I have to over-expose them. They look a bit poop on the TV but come out better on the PC. Try an exposute setting of around +5-7 - it should help.

And, man, that's one long trail of rubber you're leaving :) nice one 👍

Yea. The pics a posted are +2 or something exposure. I was going to do that, but I wasn't sure if that would produce a weird appearance for any of the photos once I sent them to the computer? The setting that is to the right of focus seems to correct the weird look of an over-exposed pic.

Thanks for the help and comment.

I like what I'm seeing so far guys...keep them coming. 👍

Final Entry

Preview
img00655vj.jpg

Tell me if its too far out of the tunnel ill change it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back