pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 40

Traffic Drifting

Requirements chosen by :: Boundary Layer

Car Type:: non-race model FR's, aka regular production models

Track:: Any

Theme - (If Given):: Traffic Drifting

Look Here for more info on the requirements or see Post 5

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, the DPC King/Queen will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

Ok due to no requirements being sent to me i have opted to put them up for one of you guys to do but there is a small change. The cars are going to be FRs. I want you to come up with a theme! this leaves the track choice up to you but please be creative and hopefully we should have something good this week!

Answers on a postcard (well a post anyway) :sly:

gt_masta
Track:: Any

Theme - (If Given):: 400+ HP cars only

You mean stock HP has to be over 400? if so some sort of list would have to be made.

When i said theme i kinda ment, Dukes of hazzard/ Midnight drifting/ etc etc theme more to do with the overall look of the photo rather than specific cars

Theme: Drifting in traffic - ie, amidst other cars during a race or track meeting
Track: any
Car: non-race model FR's, aka regular production models

Could be fun. Not only do you have to capture a nice pic of a good drift. But you have to get a good drift with other cars nearby (preferably of a similar car class), and incorporate them into the shot one way or another.

example)
img00644mv.jpg

it's a lousy shot I just took, but it shows my meaning

Boundary Layer
Theme: Drifting in traffic - ie, amidst other cars during a race or track meeting
Track: any
Car: non-race model FR's, aka regular production models

Could be fun. Not only do you have to capture a nice pic of a good drift. But you have to get a good drift with other cars nearby (preferably of a similar car class), and incorporate them into the shot one way or another.

example)
img00644mv.jpg

it's a lousy shot I just took, but it shows my meaning

Done, Cheers BL

Nice requirments BL 👍

Hey, rev here. My normal account isnt working for some reason...anyway

brain, I like the picture. I usually stay away from using low shutter speeds, but the blurriness makes it look like you are making a nice pass under drift...or maybe the alcohol made the blurriness look normal ;)

Also...nice picture Hiroke, it gave me an idea for one of my own pictures.

Final

Preview

preveiw5bn.jpg

It might change because i have another nice picture and i still dont know what one will be my final.

Monteclaro
Im loving this picture!! 👍

Thanks Montecarlo....check out my gallery from that shoot...I just entered it so it should be on the last page. There are some more angles and such.👍

Final Entry

Honourable mentions

EDIT: I had a Subaru, which of course, isn't FR :dunce:

Nice theme :) Gonna make some pics now, been away for too long so I think I need to learn drifting again in GT4 xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back