CoolGeekz's Drift Videos - 9 Vids! - Newest Video 3/12 "GTPDC7 Entry"

United States
United States
cgdriftvids1vf.png

My entire collection of drifting videos. All are hosted on FileFront, except for a few GTPDC entries (which are hosted by Boundary Layer, đź‘Ť to him!).
If a link doesn't work, please pm me immediatly, I will fix it as quickly as I can.

Newest Video: GTPDC7 Entry

Drift Videos:

---*No Name Yet*
Should be done before June

---The Gymkhana Project
Delayed until further notice, having problems capturing

---Double Apex

---Gridlock

---CoolGeekz Drifting 2

---CoolGeekz Drifting

GTPDC Entries:

GTPDC 7 Entry Right Click, Save As
Amuse S2000 Street Version on Midfield II
Professional Division Winner

GTPDC 6 Entry Right Click, Save As
'86 MR2 1600 G-Limited Super Charger on Motorland II
Professional Division Winner

GTPDC 4 Entry Right Click, Save As
’04 Honda Civic Type R on Autumn Ring II
4th Place Professional Division

GTPDC 3 Entry
’92 Mazda Autozam AZ-1 on Suzuka West
Only Entrant

GTPDC 2 Entry
‘91 Mazda RX-7 Type R on Hong Kong II
Same replay, just captured with a capture card (instead of the original digital camera video)
Amateur Division Winner

Thanks to Boundary Layer for hosting GTPDC 4, GTPDC 6, and GTPDC 7

gonna have a look at Gridlock. As well, I'll add all your material to the Video Directory since all of it is located on permanent hosts.

CoolGeekz
Thanks to Boundary Layer for hosting GTPDC 4 and GTPDC 6
No trouble

edit:
okay. I've watched Gridlock 3x now. The first time just to see it, and the second and third times were to observe your drifting more closely. Trouble is... I can concentrate for about 45s of the video, but then I find myself just watching and enjoying again. :sly: Maybe it's just getting too late in the day for me to be able to keep my mind focused.

I like this vid. I'm not a big fan of Jimmy Eat World, but this particular track goes well with your video. You show a good mix of cars and some good drifts in close proximity to the AI. That's another thing I found refreshing - as impractical as it is, I find watching drifting during races or track meets enjoyable. There's just more going on and makes a more interesting shot. Plus, the AI cars make for great camera mounts, as you seem to have found out.

In particular, I've enjoyed watching the clips of the Miata at Nurb. Although the drifts are not huge or terribly lengthy, they have a good rhythm and flow to them that seems somehow appropriate to your pace, and the choice of music. And the fact that there is a car following you through those sections adds an interesting sense of urgency to your drifts, imo.

I'll try again in the morning to take a more serious and critical look at this video so I can point out some of the weaker areas in you technique. But for now, keep it up. đź‘Ť

Back