Drift Photo Competition - Week 40 - Traffic Drifting Poll NOW UP AND WORKING

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
Right apparently imageshack doesnt want to give me the links to the photos so im unable to post the poll right now. I will try again later with more success hopefully

Im still having majour imageshack probs, some images wont load up at all! I will get the poll up asap!

EDIT: Imageshack is finally working so the poll is now up! Thanks for your patience

Spec....

ImageShack is still acting up. Sucks for some competitors pictures, since they won't load no matter how many times you ask it to. This competition is biased by ImageShack :grumpy:

They all seemed to work for me, but some took quite a while for the page to appear (up to a minute) then the image loaded instantly, some appeared as normal but loaded very slowly, and some loaded instantly. I'm on cable too, so it shouldn't happen... Never been a big fan of imageshack to be honest, things always go wrong.

Thanks for the compliment, Hiroke. :D

Yea image shack in being a royal pain in the rectum lately! Im looking into alternatives. If anybody has good reccomendations then please PM me.

First choice:
No idea what any of the cars are really, but the black grille of the drifting car in the foreground looks familiar. I like the composition here, especially the 3 cars in the distance eating your smoke :)

2nd runner up:
Blue Miata vs the red ('00 Ford mustang?) not 100% sure what the red car is, but it's a nice shot

3rd runner up
the Buick drifting against traffic gave me a chuckle, puts me in mind of the 'psycho drifting' video at FBI

I'd really really really like to request that some posters make use of the photomode controls that are included in the game... particularly exposure (L1 + up down) to brighten the image to a degree of visibility.

congrats VR6GTI72. Pm me some requirements before next monday. Also can you try and make them theme based. The DPC seems to be working better with themes.

Praetorian
First choice:
No idea what any of the cars are really, but the black grille of the drifting car in the foreground looks familiar. I like the composition here, especially the 3 cars in the distance eating your smoke :)

Thanx man. Its a Viper smokin a Vette. It took me forever to get a shot with a vette aligned like that, but its hard to tell in the picture that its a vette :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back