*RetroGiant's gallery* Farewell

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 783 comments
  • 54,125 views
Messages
2,382
United States
Midnight City
Messages
RetroGiant
Messages
TheRetroGiant
My Gallery
 
Last edited:
Nice pics :) . The 6th vette pic is the best. keep it up.
👍
 
The 4th corvette pic: The tires cuts through the fender. Make sure you don't lower the car to much to prevent this.

Other than that it is a decent start. :)
 
thanks for the comments guys, i'm sure i'll get better with more time.
 
I saw your Manufacturer comp. entry, and I'm quite impressed. You should post it here. 👍
 
Hey thanks alot, I went ahead and put it in there. I hope I actually get atleast on the poll, but there is some stiff competition. Thanks again for the compliments everyone, means alot to me.
 
!!!!UPDATE!!!!​
I had some free time today to take some pics so I took out the SL 65 with the rims pertaining to the rules of the GT4 Photomode 2.0 Advanced Week 28.

Heres my entry on that:


Heres the rest:


 
Keep it goin' with the Corvette man...those are the best out of them all
 
Nice way to start your gallery, keep up the great work.
 
thanks again for the kind words guys, tomorrow evening I'll see if I can take some new ones.
 
some cool pics dude

but their a little bit dark
 
A good start to your gallery. I saw your competition entries, and they're very good, well done. 👍
 
Great start man! Your comp entries rock! 👍
 
UPDATE 2/13/06​

Here are some pics that I took for this weeks Rally Comp

The one I actually entered:



The others during the shoot:




Next up is the Jaguar XJ220:



And last but definately not least, The Superbee:


Well thats all till next update, and thanks again guys for all the recent comments!
 
Some nice pics :) . I like the one with the Viper and the Jag side by side. Keep up the good work.
👍
 
some cool pics dude

my favorite are the Peugeot pics:tup:
 
I love the 1st and 2nd shots of the XJ220, i forgot how nice a XJ220 looks like in Blue.
 
i like your pics of the jag and dodge well done keep up the good work
 
The jag and viper side by side and the last charger pic are hot. Good stuff.
 
Thanks guys for the kind words, I too forgot how cool the XJ220 was, its always been a favorite of mine! I should be able to get another small update today, just have to decide which car.
 
UPDATE 2/14/06
​

~SVT MUSTANG~​

I thought I would give a little love to the SVT Mustang!






As always comments are welcomed and appreciated!
 
WOW I love the Charger Superbee!! Awesome...3rd Pic has awesome reflections.
 
Back