Can someone help a beginner out there

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gakbammon
  • 2 comments
  • 620 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
Afternoon

I've only just won everything on Beginners and Professional and it won't let me in to the GT Championship (probably for safety reasons, I can hear you say)

Does any experienced driver know what I've done wrong? It's probably something elementary.

Thanks

Gakbammon:dunce:
 
Yep. You haven't won EVERYTHING.

Check that all races AND championships have a gold trophy (it's easy to mistake a bronze for a gold). Check your diary to make sure you've been awarded every prize car and, importantly, that you HAVE finished 1st in every race.

This is always the problem.
 
Welcome to GTPlanet.

First thing you've done wrong is to not try the Search function before posting a new thread. I think this is in the sticky FAQs above, but there have definitely been numerous threads on this very topic. Try putting "world championship" in the search box, and limit it to thread titles on the GT4 board.

However, that being said, I'll answer up anyway.

You need to win all of the series races as a series, not just as individual events. If you skipped or placed other than first in any race of a series, you must go back and gold that race individually, even if you won the series overall on points. You need to make sure you've done this for every event in Beginner and Professional.

The gold and bronze trophies can look alike. Odds are that you either have a bronze you don't see, or you have an event you didn't run as a series.

Either that, or you don't meet the license requirements.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back