BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 43

Europe Invading the US

Requirements chosen by :: VR6GTI72

Car Type:: European Cars

Track:: US Circuits

Theme - (If Given):: European drifting on US soil

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 20 cars will go into the poll (however i may add more if there are only 21 or 22 entries)l. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

I now have a flash drive! Don't be surprised to see a pic from me on this one...:sly:

Swift
I now have a flash drive! Don't be surprised to see a pic from me on this one...:sly:

I'm buying one tomorrow (thanks to a large paycheck), so you just may see a few pics of mine around here, as well...

;)

Delphic Reason
I'm buying one tomorrow (thanks to a large paycheck)

are they THAT expensive? Whew, then they're on the cheap side here. At last! Something cheap in Europe!

Diego440
are they THAT expensive? Whew, then they're on the cheap side here. At last! Something cheap in Europe!

No they're not usually That expensive... However, I have bills to pay, rent, insurrance, cable bill, electricity, gas, etc... Also, I'm looking to get at least a 4 gig flash drive...

;)

They aren't that expensize (except for the 2gb+).
I have a 512MB U3 drive (I can run programs on my schools computers! heck ya) that was around $40 US ($25 with a rebate). Right now, it's holding about 200 ish pictures, every drifting movie I have made, about 30 songs, and school reports. It still is not full.
You can get small ones like 16 MB for very little, even free at electronic shows (like magnets and keychains.) but they can still hold many pictures, that's more than enough for the casual DPC'er.
A 4GB, on the other hand, is like $200 US ish, so ya that's why DR probably needed a big paycheck. But you can hold godly amounts of data, more than a 1995 ish computer's hard drive!
NOTE: to kinda put that in perspective, you can buy a PS2 or Xbox (:P) for $150 US....or 2 Gamecubes for $200.....

16MB: 60-80 GT4 pics (high quality), or 3-4 average MP3 songs
512MB: 2000-2600 GT4 pics (high quality), or 100-170 average MP3 songs, or 20 (25mb) drifting videos
4GB: 16300-25000 GT4 pics (high quality), or 800-1000 average MP3 songs, or 160 (25mb) drifting videos

On topic: Nice shot DRIFTN, though the angle looks low. Otherwise, not bad

speed-gt4
Final--

honorable mentions--

Come on man, not again.

Ben
Car Type:: European Cars

Track:: US Circuits

Theme - (If Given):: European drifting on US soil

Your Final Entry is an Australian car, and your honourable mentions are an American car and a British car; this last one would be allowed, if it was in a US track, which is not (I think it's the High Speed Ring).

Seriously, you have some nice pictures there, but they aren't allowed int his competition. Go back to your PS2 and bring us some pics that are valid.

Howdy folks. im shutting this one down now but if anybody wants to enter before weds then just give me a pm and i shall make it happen.

Thanks and good luck

Spec.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back