Lamborghini Gallardo nearly flips thanks to speedbump...!

  • Thread starter Thread starter under18carbon
  • 19 comments
  • 1,569 views
Messages
3,692
Linky

The government of Dubai installed a rather large speed bump on a street that locals had developed a habit of travelling on at very high speeds. Only one minor problem, the government didn't tell anyone it had installed the speed bump.
 
Crikey. I thought the speed bumps in Windsor were bad 👎
 
Yay.. Don't hit speedbumps at 100+ km/h... I don't think they're designed for that.. (And the Gallardo much less for that matter....)
 
Wow...

What I thought was they took all them cars over the bump at first, then took the Gallardo over! Obviously they don't have any brains...
 
Reminds me of the speed bumps by my house, I actually go out of my way to drive around them because i'm scared of what they'd do to my car. :lol:
I may be laughing on the outside, but on the inside, i'm going to be crying for weeks. Poor car, but fortuantly for the driver, he's probably not poor and will be able to buy a new one.
 
:scared: If the guy owns a Lambo he can afford the repairs. The car before that almost spun out and wrecked. I'd think that was a wake up call.
 
That was scary. We have eletronic "speed bumps" here in my town, way safer.
 
So let's break this down. Government, sworn to uphold a life saving course of action, installs a dangerous speed bump to "slow" driver's speeds. Low and behold, they debuncted their own purpose. Oh wait, they do that on a daily basis. That's why Cops still exist.
 
He nearly flips his car, and you hear him floor it once he regains control... :lol:
 
I was just about to say that...
I wonder if there's any more footage of this speedbump? It's kinda fun to watch.
 
gallardo5ba.jpg


Ouch...!
 
man the speedsbump almost killed the car
 
wouldn't like to pay for the repairs, i'd never to do that if i owned a lambo! that must be scary doing that! :scared:
 
He didn't do it on purpose. He didn't know it was there.
 
joseph dobson
wouldn't like to pay for the repairs

Not to worry, he probably paid the repairs the same day. In cash.
 
Na the governemt would have paid for that. In dubai you dont need insurance. Have a accident its classed as a act of god and the government will clear up the mess.
 
Ohh thats harsh, I'd make the government pay, if they didn't say the speedbump was there it's partly their fault. Speed bumps can be hard to see at night and that one was an especially anti-car bump.
 
Damn the speed bump looks pretty deadly, I can see someone going over it wrong loses control and collides with an incoming car.
 
they might as well build a wall there in the middle of the street:idea:
 
Back