MINI's Gallery: Newest: Just couldn't resist a Christmas Update!

• Thread starter dylansan
  • 168 comments

dylansan

Premium
United States
Massachusetts
GTP_dylansan
MINICOOPER120
banner9rw.jpg

Comments and/or criticism is welcome.

Lotus Elise Type 72​

Nissan Z GT limited version​

A few rally car shots at Citta Di Aria​

Well, thats all for now. I will try to update as soon as I can.​

Update:
1: Jaguar E TYPE
2: Lancia Stratos
3: Mazda RX8
4: Chevy Camaro
5: Chevy Corvette (C4)
6: M5 and Mustang GT
7: Gillet Vertigo
8: 907, stratos rally, and proto
10: Nardo drifting
11: XJ220 drifting
12: Vanquish drifting
13: Revival Photos
14: Head to Head week 27
15: Acura 3.2CL
16: 206 and photoshop
17: Reflective Beats
18: Rainbow
19: Battle 1
20: NSX at Motegi
21: Mazda 110S Anaglyph
22: Mazda 110S Anaglyph take 2
23: Lotus anaglyph
24: Blurring practice with a Scoobie
25: Honda Beat
26: Christmas Alfa

Well, here it is: Update#1

Jaguar E Type '61

My E Type has too much power!
I usually don't take backfire shots, but I got lucky, and got a picture with flames and sparks.
Here are a couple more:

This car can get very fast

More to come!:)

well,i think i'll post first since no one tries to comment..

nice pics man... just brighten your pics a little and it will be all good..same thing happens to anyone who just started taking photomode (take a look at my gallery and see for yourself :D)...overall they all look nice.. 👍

Thanks for your comments!

I know some of them are dark. I just forgot to brighten them while I was taking the picture.

Here is a preview of my next update

I will try to be secretive about these updates, so try and figure out what car it is, and if you do, don't tell anyone;)

Edit: R32: If you wan't the link to your gallery to say 'here', follow these steps

1. Copy the address from the thread to your sig.

2.Highlight address, and click 'insert link'.

3.paste the address into the box. (be sure not to have two http's)hit OK.

4.erase the second address, and type in 'here'.

(To make sure it worked hit preview)

R32mania
well,i think i'll post first since no one tries to comment..

nice pics man... just brighten your pics a little and it will be all good..same thing happens to anyone who just started taking photomode (take a look at my gallery and see for yourself :D)...overall they all look nice.. 👍

The cars look good Dude.. Good taste.
Jags are fine machines, especially the E-Types.

CG

Wow, you have some great stuff there. The only thing I can suggest is to brighten them up just a tad, it will bring out some true detail in the photos. I think your "radical" angles are very sharp as well. Keep up the good work!

MINICOOPER120
R32, If you want your gallery link to say 'here' read steps above.

haha...so you noticed.. :D

im crappy at these things..i alwasy get confused thats why my link is crappy w/ the URL.. :D

anyway,where are the steps? :D

Good start. 👍 You just need to brighten your pics up a bit. Come check out my gallery if you have time to get some ideas.

OK Here they are!:D

Lancia Stratos

The steps are in the post with the pic of the headlight of the stratos. I'm not sure if it's the easiest way, but it's how I did it, and apparently it works. :sly:

Time for another preview!:) I will try to make it harder to tell what car it is in my previews.

I have a feeling a lot of you will still know what it is, but, meh. It should get harder the more previews I post, with maybe a few easy ones.

haha...i just got me one of those things in the game last thursday.. :D

hey,thanks again for the help man...at least my link now dont look that nooby anymore.. :dopey:

Krame: I checked out your latest subaru pictures and they are great!👍 The first and second pictures are sorta the look I'm going for.:) Your first thumbnail of the evo is exactly the type of picture I like to take pictures of.

MINICOOPER120
Here is a preview of my next update

I will try to be secretive about these updates, so try and figure out what car it is, and if you do, don't tell anyone;)

Edit: R32: If you wan't the link to your gallery to say 'here', follow these steps

1. Copy the address from the thread to your sig.

2.Highlight address, and click 'insert link'.

3.paste the address into the box. (be sure not to have two http's)hit OK.

4.erase the second address, and type in 'here'.

(To make sure it worked hit preview)

Nice pic's.. but yea that is old new's. :dunce:

R32: No Problem:)

Cool pics in your gallery by the way:tup:

Edit: NEW PICS ARE COMING UP SOON

NEW PREVIEW:)

This may be a little bit harder than the other previews
but if you look closely, you will see a major hint

The Camaro pics would have been better if they were brighter, but nice ideas 👍

And I think the preview is going to be a Corvette :D

Actually, I think I set the exposure to +1.0 on one pic, but it was still a little dark

And you are right, it is a 'vette. It could have been harder, but if it was too hard it wouldn't be a preview, it would just be a random pic that makes no sense and gets people mad because the don't know what the heck is coming up.

Chevrolet Corvette (C4)

EDIT: Does anyone have suggestions for cars, tracks, or styles? It might be fun if someone gave me some kind of theme that could be used in a photo comp, and I post multiple different pics that fit the theme. I really enjoy the comps a lot, and taking pictures for them!

What would you guys like me to take pics of? I can take requests, but it may take a while to get the pics done.

Back