Welcome To:

integrabanner1copy0ua.jpg

Click on the pics below.

Honda Integra Type R '03 *** New update 3/21/06 ***

Honda Civic Type R '01 *** New update 3/21/06 ***

Nissan Fairlady 350 Z '02

Nissan S-14 Silvia '03 *** New update 3/21/06 ***

Subaru Impreza Sport Wagon '00

how apropriate you begin with an integra. i dunno about advice though. they are already lookin pretty fly! keep postin stuff. i think im goin got like your gallery :)

Fantastic start to your gallery! Really sharp! My only suggestion is to mix up the angles a bit. Keep up the good work!

those are some really nice pics you took of the integra. they have pretty good angles and the brightness is fine. really nice start and with a little more work in photoshop you will see you pictures get better and better.

Nice start man. The picstures look pretty good. Now start palying around in photoshop more, with like levels,saturation,smudge tool,layers...etc. Stop by my gallery if you get the time and have a look around.

Turbo - Thank you!

FaLLeNAn9eL - Thank you too!

Garnettrules21 - Thanks for the advice, I just did some new pictures like you suggested.

Fyfee - Thanks a million.

pain killer - Thank you as well!

Krame - I took your advice on the levels and saturation and it does help! But smudge tools and layers are still foreign to me. I have alot to learn still!

You are really a Honda maniac :)
Again a very good work. My favourite pic is the last one of the Integra, looks awesome. The Civic is also cool on photos, specially in the 3rd one. Bring us more, and keep up the good work.

very nice shots man! im guessing ur a honda fan. i cant blame ya, they last and they last and they last with very little maintainance. my mom owns a 12 year old honda accord with 150K+ miles on it and its still running strong.

NTX1982, FaLLeNAn9eL thanks for the comments.
I'm not just a Honda fan, but a Honda owner. I have a 2001 Civic with about 9 grand invested in it. Used to be my show car, now it sits in the garage.
The import scene is dead in Atlanta......

I think you didn't change the opacity of the layer with the filter. To get the background blurred just try using one the blur filters.

Integrafan, try not to over-do things like the blurs, having said that, if you like it, stick with it.

I really like your CIVIC and INTEGRA photos, the 2 Impreza WRX photos aren't as cool.

Thanks pixeljunkynz, I'll try to remember to tone it down some, I thought I did pretty good for not knowing a thing about photoshop though.....
But they say practice makes perfect, so I'll keep trying.

personally, i like what u did with the blurring in the first impreza pic. the blurring of the car is, what i believed is condered over doing it. also the motion blur seems to be set at an incorrect angle. to achieve a clean motion blur without distorting the car. first duplicate the layer, then select the car with the lasso tool (persoanlly i prefer the polygon lasso, it gives u more control over the path of the lasso) then make via cut on the duplicated later and save it above the duplicate later. then motion blur the duplicate later adjusting the angle slowly until u get the correct angle. then duplicate the blur angle and do a light lens blur to clean up the pixels. the end result should be a completely blurred background without any traces of the cars color and a very clean car.

NOTE: what i mean by correct angle for blur: when the colors are blurred such that the colors dont spill over one another. notice on the top part of the first impreza, the black background is starting to spill over to the grey guard rail of the course and on the bottom where the grass spills over to the pavement and over the lines on the tarmac.

phew my fingers are tired :lol:

Back