Nurbfanatic's Gallery - Preview #2 : Le Mans

Hello, welcome to my gallery. This place is in it's earliest stages of development, so I ask you to please be patient with me, as I am only beginning to touch on the principles of photography in GT4.

Comments are not required, but they are very much appreciated

Update One:

Welcome to GT Planet. Nice start men. Cool pics, but just brighten up a little bit ( ex. in last photo ), but in general they are very good.
Keep up, bring us more, your work seems to be great. Stop by my gallery if U have time:) See U outhere!

Thanks for the reply. The last shot you're referring to was for a competition, so I wasn't able to apply levels to it. I will probably go back and edit again. I appreciate the support! I will go check your gallery now.

very nice start to ur gallery man, ur shots look superb! i agree with NTX that some of ur pix might be a little too dark but thats not a big deal. i like the way u frame ur pictures, they look terrific! my favorite one has to be the large picture of the M3 race car, its awesome man! stop by my gallery if u have the time ;)

Awesome start mate! The elise pic is amazing, great work! 👍

If you get chance, feel free to check my gallery, and leave comments.

Thank you both very much for your comments,
@magburner I very much like your gallery, I'd love to see what you do next.
@olm_2003 Thank you also, that was a very fun race, since F1 doesn't run there anymore, it was nice to revisit it.

These are just a couple images that i've manipulated in photoshop, to one extent or another.

Any feedback or suggestions are welcome!

Edit: Changed contrast, levels, and such on BMW Composite. Thank you FaLLeNAn9eL.

very superb touch up mate! they're smokin'. my favorite has got to be the skyline one. it just looks so nice! oh one more thing i think the BMW shots might look good if u turn the contrast up a little ;) keep it up mate 👍

Thank you very much, you've been very helpful already, and though I've been in the GTPlanet community for quite a while, it still feels nice to see how truly supportive it is!

Thank you very much for your comment. It makes me feel very happy to hear that my work is appreciated! I'm looking at your gallery now, and I must say, it's amazing. I was especially drawn to the shots of the Cizeta, the color is great!

The first BMW shot is a bit like one of my made up adjast levels in PS7, also nice start.

identti
Corr. Considering your new, that skyline pic is fantastic. It looks so realistic it's unbelievable. Keep it up mate.
I would not have to agree about the real look, because one flaw in it is the black splodges in the background.

Like on the buildings, oh and maybe he has been watching some of the most viewed and replied too gallerys. Then took tips in learnet some nice extra tweaks to add to his shots, then he burst onto the scene just today mate.

Actually, I've been working with photoshop for about 5-6 years, but have only recently started applying these things to GT4. Also been doing traditional photography for years as well, and again, only recently started using photomode. I'm very impressed with how much traditional techniques will apply to the digital technology in the game. 👍 PD.

nice :D i can still learn from u. im in my 2nd quarter of my freshman year in college working on a bachlors degree in computer science. how far have u gotten in college already?

New update:

Decided to do a short series of JGTC cars at Fuji, forunately, there was a guest! A BMW-GTR decided to race with us, and provided me with many photo opportunities. Enjoy!

This was mostly a test of a new blurring technique I've been working on, so please, let me know how it looks!

What a race men...and cool shots!! to me your pics are very good, specially the 1st one...all the cars in action, good job men. Keep up!

Back