BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 45 POLL

The Colours of Drifting

Requirements chosen by :: Specialized

Car Type:: Any - But is not allowed to be a "bland" colour

Track:: Any

Theme Rules - (If Given):: Colours of Drifting

Right, well that took alot more effort to sort out than i initially thought! Thanks to DRIFTN for helping me out as im sure i would have gone mental without it. Good luck guys and hope the new look goes down well!

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

Very nice entries this week. My vote goes to the red Silvia (200SX) with the palm trees and sea in the background. It's very pleasing on the eyes. Those colours make it look like it comes directly out of OutRun :lol:.
Top marks! 👍

:ouch: very nice shots everyone. though some of the shots look a little dark, turn the exposure up a little bit L1 + D-Pad up and mayb a little white balance (i forget which) L2/R2 + D-Pad up/down (depending on where ur shooting). give it a shot, u wont be disappointed ;) my vote went to the red silvia. the lighting was very nice, the background is sweet and the shot is well framed :D

edit: i could be wrong about the lighting issue, im currently using the schools computer and the moniter/video card combination is terrible.

edit 2: i switched computers, this one is sporting an LCD screen and the images still appear to be a little dark. ill edit again after i get home.

I hope you guys realise it took Spec atleast 2 hours to put up this pole :sly:, So try to be a little thankful. And it looks good bud. 👍

Thanks for the votes guys 👍

DRIFTN
I hope you guys realise it took Spec atleast 2 hours to put up this pole :sly:, So try to be a little thankful. And it looks good bud. 👍

Thanks for the votes guys 👍

Cheers bud and to everybody else for the good comments. Yea the poll was a bit of a nightmare this time and it took alot longer than expected! Once again thanks to DRIFTN for the help, i was pulling my hair out trying to make the big thumbnails work!

Spec

whoa everyone has REALLY good shot, not sure if i shouldve gone with my cappuccino. oh well i also liked the tropical view on the red nissan

Great job with the big thumnails spec 👍 , and great job to every one, nice shots this week. But my vote went to the HKS S15 :mischievous:

Wow, great entries this week.

I made a place holder but didnt get a chance to post a pic, sorry bout that.

Curious to see whos gonna win this one. Alot of good ones

Wow these are amazing, all of you are great, its tough to decide on something you cant really do yet, but wow. These are a few things that make this site so amazing, the time and devotion. Thanks for making a site to user friendly and so much fun and eloquent to view.

The 240SX really looks like a proper drift car. I dont know but that car looks sooo good with just a simple spoiler. Maybe it's the angle of the shot, looking down too.

My vote went to the mg mgf 160 as it is a low power car but revs freely and very crazy so it is hard to keep a drift going with low power

Congrats to Driftn, Looks like you cleaned up with that photo of yours.

Well done to eveyrbody else. There were alot of great shots!

looks like a 2 way tie for 2nd red 240 pic got 3rd 4 way tie for 4th 7way tie for 5th place and 9 way tie for 6th...what a landslide win

Back