PD GT4 Photomode Tournament #2 - 2.0 Division Qualifying Poll

2.0 Division

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
50a1go.jpg

This poll is multiple choice.

You may vote for as many photos that you like.
You may only submit your votes 1 time.
Recheck your votes, before you submit.
Make sure all your votes are correct.
If you pay attention to what you are doing, this should not be a problem.
Do not vote for your own entry.

Poll will last for 3 days.
Everyone in this poll will be in the tournament.
The top 14 competitors in votes will be ranked accordingly in the 2.0 Division.
The 2 finalists from the previous tournament will be ranked #1 and #2.
Competitors in this poll will be ranked (#3-16), according to the amount of votes they receive.
The 2 non-qualifyers will be transfered to compete in the PMC Division.

Good luck to everyone!

Man, that merc is tha shizz. I can´t see by the border who made it but it definately deserves to win the qualifying round. :drool:

Also great job most of you guys. 👍 Polls from this tournament always inspire me.

:eek: i was feeling pretty good about my entry when i submitted it. now i have a feeling im gunna be sent to the PMC division :( at least its a multiple choice vote, i dont have to pull my hair out choosing the best one. they're all so good

EDIT: i did better than i expected o.O thanks alot guys :dopey:

some impressive entries guys
great work everybody and good luck 👍

Part of me wishes I went with the PMC instead, cause with Franz, Rev, 440, Setjur, ect, they are just in a league of their own. Perhaps I just like the challenge. Either way should be fun.

Man I really want to know whose shot is whose, I can recognise some shots but still...
The white with black border is too popular. :P

#1 and #2 are not official yet, because the final poll for tournament #1 is not over, but unless there is a dramatic change,
this will be the 2.0 Division bracket.

Themes will be given out for Tournament #2 matches tommorrow, after tournament #1 Final poll is over.

20bracket28dl.jpg

LOL, either way Krame, we are screwed. You better take him out in the first round NTX, pull a major upset! Great job guys and congrats!

:lol: garnet i think ur in a better position than i am :ouch: ill be lucky if i make it to the semi finals. best of luck to ya TF, lets knock their socks off :D

Thanks for the votes, guys.

Aww, crap, I'm up against ALPHA. And even if I manage to beat him I'll be up against sej or jaco. :scared:

garnettrules21
LOL, either way Krame, we are screwed. You better take him out in the first round NTX, pull a major upset! Great job guys and congrats!

Yeah, no kidding. :lol: Good luck man.

Rev, how did I know I'd be against you? Crap, heh.

I tried to throw people off with my border, I'm really surprised with the results of the GT; it just photographs so well. I had pegged the SLR shot as Jocoja's work for whatever reason; awesome shot, Vonie 👍

This should be an interesting tourney!

garnettrules21
LOL ... am I really this scary?
Krame and GR will do just fine
you guys have enough skills to beat me :)

FA> I think you have to be really lucky to beat TF
even if you can beat him, you still have Slipztrem or Revolution.
very tough

there are some interesting competitions I can't wait to see
too bad we have to see some big guys leave early

franz
LOL ... am I really this scary?
Krame and GR will do just fine
you guys have enough skills to beat me :)

FA> I think you have to be really lucky to beat TF
even if you can beat him, you still have Slipztrem or Revolution.
very tough

there are some interesting competitions I can't wait to see
too bad we have to see some big guys leave early
:lol: there goes my confidence *watches them get flushed down the toilet* not that i had much to begin with :indiff: honestly though, i was looking through his gallery and im not expecting to win.

Ooww, I got Div first round! It's gonna be good I bet! Div, just stick to your style and what you like and not what you think other people like. You always seem to change your way in the comps, and than I look over in your gallery and it's full of great stuff. Good luck to you!👍

Awesome, well Ill be the first to reveal my entry. Not my typical style but I was proud of the way it turned out.

Thanks to all that voted for mine!

garnettrules21
Awesome, well Ill be the first to reveal my entry. Not my typical style but I was proud of the way it turned out.

Thanks to all that voted for mine!
thats a great shot man! u should use that style more often in ur gallery i love it. the pagani shot is mine. thanks for the votes guys i really appreciate it :)

Nice job garnett, you should use that style more often. And FA, thats a nice shot too, I had a feeling that was yours, it has your editing style. The s2k is mine, I shoulda used radial blur on it.

Purple Z4 at the very top was mine... I didn't think I'd get that many votes.

Yikes! Good luck, Slip!!
Heh, I didn't go so well this round, mine was the drifting silver M3 :)
Not really my style of pic, but I really like it and thought I'd give it a go in a comp.

Man, I'm up against Jacoja AGAIN! Aaaaahhhh! :scared: :nervous:

Good luck again, Jacoja. 👍

I hope I can get in a better entry than last time, so I can keep up. :P

BTW great shot Vonie. 👍

Back