My First Clean Lap At The Ring

• Thread starter DRIFT GOD
  • 7 comments
DRIFTGOD187
i just ran my first clean lap at NURBURGRING !!!

i ran it a few times with different bikes but kept taking corners too fast or just sliding in corners and crashing, so i went back to doing the challenges and ran the BMW MOTORAD K1200S '05 challenge at DEEP FOREST, i was impressed with how well it took corners and it has plenty of power.

right after winning it i went straight to "THE RING" and on my first lap i ran my first clean lap, its no record breaking lap time but i ran a 8:42.974 without leaving the track. i recorded the replay with the display on because without the speedometer on it looks like your riding around at 30mph lol, it also shows the mileage go from 0-13. as soon as i find a place to host the vid i will post it ;)

video download:

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3SEV6GH59EQ8O0QRKR07N8H2OR

it's fun just to drive the ring. I like to watch the 'dive' replays. I wish the mileage counter wouldn't reset to zero everytime though. It would be a nice addition to the game to see which of our bikes rack up the mileage.

i added a link to the first post where you can download the video, the quality isnt as good as the original but hopefully i can get that uploaded later.

I put failures on last night and took the gsxr600 RM in time trial mode, stock settings, soft tyres, to the ring and after 2 laps of going off track, 2nd lap I was on a fast one and I touch the grass by the rim of the wheel and its not counted, 3rd lap kept it together for a time of 7:20.519. gotta take it easy over the bits you take off, bike is very unstable on landing.

I know the nurb pretty well, so I didn't go off the track at all unless I was pushing it really hard, but I have to say it is a challanging track, but so fun when you get it right.

Back