/[]\WallRunners Gallery/[]\[/\]Huge UPDATE![/\]

• Thread starter WallRunner
  • 30 comments
Wallrunner51
it looked good on the PS2, not on the computer though
But remember CRT monitors show detail better then SDTV's. But it is a different matter on HDTV's.

TVR&Ferrari_Fan
But remember CRT monitors show detail better then SDTV's. But it is a different matter on HDTV's.

uh, i have a rca xl-100, i think it's lcd tv, not to big on knowing wich is wich

I dont think it matters HDTV or CRT TV or not, it will always show dark. Thats the same thing I have to say about your pics, theyre dark.

I always make them around +0.6-0.8; even though it might look horribly washed-out (too bright) on the TV it will often turn out just nice on a PC. Try doing this: take several shots of the same thing, with varying degree of brightness.

Hey nice start man! Thanks for the comments you left at my gallery, they are much appreciated. 👍 The M3 with blue rims looks surprisingly cool, its not a colour combination I'd of thought of, but it looks good! 👍 My favorite is the last M3 pic. Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

nic_brix
:lol: You know your star wars. :lol:

if i had taken that pic any later, we would have seen dead x fighter pilots:dopey:

the s7 pics will be up soon, sorry for the delay, i couldn't find my ipod shuffle

New Pics Are Here!

The Ugly S7

The Toyota Concept Race Car

The Uglynators Return, At La Sarthe

That's All For Now, Enjoy

From,
Wall51

Great pics so far. My only suggestion is to find tracks, photo travel locations or just a different area on the track that will complement your photo. Like this last photo of the Uglynator, there's so much grey tones around that your car just blends in. With the blur effect going in the background, it's hard to focus on the car. Like with the pictures of the Toyota Triathlon, a bright body (like red or blue) would stick out there perfect.

Take the Uglynator to a city track, cruise and weave all over the track, put it on replay and see where it sticks out. Since the city courses have some peripheral scenery, the Uglynator should stand out more and would have some company in the composition. The top Uglynator pic with the park and barriers as a background is a nice starting example. Check out my Prowler pictures in New York when I get them up tonight.

I've had some initial difficulties with a couple of my black cars. I took a black SLR McLaren out on one of the original circuits and was disgusted with the pictures once I got them to my PC.

-Dahze

GT4_Rule
I dont think it matters HDTV or CRT TV or not, it will always show dark. Thats the same thing I have to say about your pics, theyre dark.

I always make them around +0.6-0.8; even though it might look horribly washed-out (too bright) on the TV it will often turn out just nice on a PC. Try doing this: take several shots of the same thing, with varying degree of brightness.
It is different when running through componet, the image is crisper, but since a CRT uses VGA it is less crisper in most aspects. Anyway I like the 4th from bottom shot.

thanks for the comment's dahze_dichriste, and tvr&ferrari_fan

i'll try to work on the pics

thanks

From,
The Wall.....Runner

dahze_dichriste
Great pics so far. My only suggestion is to find tracks, photo travel locations or just a different area on the track that will complement your photo. Like this last photo of the Uglynator, there's so much grey tones around that your car just blends in. With the blur effect going in the background, it's hard to focus on the car. Like with the pictures of the Toyota Triathlon, a bright body (like red or blue) would stick out there perfect.

Take the Uglynator to a city track, cruise and weave all over the track, put it on replay and see where it sticks out. Since the city courses have some peripheral scenery, the Uglynator should stand out more and would have some company in the composition. The top Uglynator pic with the park and barriers as a background is a nice starting example. Check out my Prowler pictures in New York when I get them up tonight.

I've had some initial difficulties with a couple of my black cars. I took a black SLR McLaren out on one of the original circuits and was disgusted with the pictures once I got them to my PC.

-Dahze

Agreed:tup: Still great work though:)

the reason they looked washed out are beacuse i had to brighten them up on the comp

Major Update, So Big I Have To Use 2 Posts!

Ford Mustang In Sin City:

Focus Rally Car In Tahiti

Look How Well He Come's Around The turn, Looking At The Left Fence Now.... WAIT!

Uh-Oh....

This Is What Happens When You Play With Matches Kids,

Formula Gran Turismo In The City That Never Sleeps

M5, E55 AMG And RS6 at the 'ring

That's All For Now,
Wall51

Thanks, I'm working on a new update now, but i have about 2,847,875,687 things to do, oh the life of a (ninety)twelve year-old.

From,
Wall51

good work. geez i thought i was the only one who ever used those blue rims.
i have them on my DC5 if u ever seen my gallery. I like the GT-One, the mustang and the F1 photo just reminds me of the movie "Driven". i dont know if u ever seen it.

Back