Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 51 - Where there's smoke, there's power!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BenSpecialized
dpc510kt.jpg

requirements4ep.png

Chosen by :: ....

Theme Rules - (If Given):: Where there is smoke.......there is POWER! - FR Cars wich have 350hp or more. Lots of smoke is a key to this one!

Car Type:: All FR cars over 350hp

Track:: Any City Course

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

rules1hq.png

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 10. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 10/11 cars will go into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and choose the top 10 photos for the next poll.

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

Im not sure if people are reading the reqirements. it says that the courses have to be city course.

If everybody (except Hiroke) can change your entries id be gratefull

Spec...

Specialized
Im not sure if people are reading the reqirements. it says that the courses have to be city course.

If everybody (except Hiroke) can change your entries id be gratefull

Spec...

Sorry! ill have one soon!
EDIT:HM:

DRIFTN
Ive miss-placed GT4, Have no idea where it is. So i doubt ill find it before the deadline.

Dude, it's only 20$ brand new now. Go ahead and get it again. It won't hurt:)

I've only just been able to get onto the site after a week, it's really confused me, and now I'm not sure if I'll be able to get my pic up at all. I hate computers...:grumpy:

One-More-Time
will a car that is tuned to 350hp work or does it have to be a stock 350?

Tune it up! :)

here is mine final thing

edited by Swift: This competition is over. Also, you MUST use thumbnails.

Ace, great to see you so involved, honestly. But please check out the dates on these threads before posting. Also, we'll make sure to have them closed to cut down on confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back