Stopped wheelie

• Thread starter phireboi
  • 5 comments
bkob18
I dont know if anyone else has noticed or done this, but if you pop a wheelie all the way back going very slow you can get it to slow down the bike and come to a complete stop holding the wheelie up and your rider will put his feet down, and if you are on a hill you can roll backwards in a wheelie, thought it was kinda weird looking lol.

what bike did you do it with? i cant get it to work with any i try. i can keep the bike balanced and going the same speed in a wheelie, but when i let go of the gas, it drops back down.

jaxmkii
ok im 33% done with the game and i still have not figured out how to shift weight to wheelie!:ouch: im using pro controls??? WTF!

:confused: press up on the d-pad or left stick to shift rider weight forward and down to shift it back. I'm 99% certain this is written in the instruction book, or is at least listed in the game where you can modify the controls.

i did it with several of the suzuka bikes and the RM 1000's i assume you can do it with about any bike that pops wheelies easy, i find it easiest to do it at the uphill part of the nurburgring straight, you just have to pop it almost completely back from a complete stop and it will start to slow down, ill get some pics when i get some batteries and you dont let go of the gas, you keep on the gas but it will slow down if you put it back far enough.

Back