GTpinoyBoy's gallery

• Thread starter GTpinoyBoy
  • 79 comments
NISSAN 350Z roadster and race car

350zs4th.jpg

img00236hq.jpg

img00170fi.jpg

Not bad. Might want to set the picture quality to super fine though and make them a little brighter. Other than that, nice start.

not bad man... and as krame said... try saving it on super fine.. and im glad to see fellow pinoys here at GTP.. hope you enjoy your stay here and hopefully your gallery would keep on growing..

well my gallery is kinda dead but you can visit mine (kung gusto mo.. :D)

and try dropping by in krames gallery as well (cough! advertising.. cough! :D)

he has lots of cool and should i say awesome shots there that might give you new ideas.. cough! :D

anyway,tiga saan ka bro? muntinlupa ako.. :D

LoL, I just now realized that your filipino R32. I am too, but I cant really speak tagalog since i was born and grew up here in the US.

great start. your 350z pics look great. i love the phototravel pics the most, keep it up.

if u have some time come by my gallery and check out my cars

i love the second photo of the 350Z and the toyota race cars.just a little bit dark though. on the other hand, i did not know there are filipino's here. i am one myself too! btw, i'll be updating my gallery tonight so if u want you can drop by and check it out too! keep up the good work!

This is my new Mercedes-Benz Sauber C9 that I won from Formula GT race
sauberc95nv.jpg

img00571dl.jpg

I think flying is a bad idea for a new car

Suzuki Escudo Battle pics
escudo9qg.jpg

Yes I won!!

It's winter.

At Grand Canyon

img00615eb.jpg

Drifting and speeding at tokyo

I like them,, I had a blast watching those say cheese pics,, very original mate,, Keep em coming,, also feel free to visit my gallery and leave comments,, Link is in my sig:)

The Nissan Bluebirds!!
nissanbluebird1800sss3zg.jpg

Drifting at Hong Kong

Imported in the fish market.

Japan's busy city.

A historical town.

nisssanbluebird161ox.jpg

Driving in Fuji Speedway.

An old Japanese town.

Drifting in Hong Kong.

nissanbluebird16009fr.jpg

Drifting in Seoul Central.

Snow driving.

Nice way to start off the 4th of july with a gallery, but so far my favorite is the bluebird update, they are all cool, though dont get to used to lens flare, it can kill your pics. :)

Back