nextGen; Rammy's Gallery: "Brilliant Beemer" 6.17

• Thread starter Ram-Rod
  • 39 comments
United States
Texas
gallerybanner8bm.jpg

nextGen; Rammy's Gallery
Welcome, to my new gallery. I'm back once again, with a whole new style of photo's. The Gallery will have a whole new look to it. The below paragraph will guide you through the gallery.

Navigation 2007
The first post contains a link to the single post directing you to a gallery update. This will be displayed in the below section of this post. Below that you will find a "Garage Nav" which has a list of all the current cars in the gallery. If you are looking for a specific car picture, this is the way to find it. Below that is the rules. That sentence explains the whole sector. The "Photo of the Week" is a photo picked out by myself to be displayed on the front page of te gallery. This photo is usually the "best" one as decided by me (and the viewers!). The final part is a link to my Gran Turismo 4 Gallery on the GTP Gallery Section, if you do not wish to view all of the pictures in the thread. Thank you and have fun!

Gallery Updates

Grr, The British Tiger
American Supercar
The Future is Now
Japanese Drift Machine
Good Ole' American Muscle
Blast From the Past
A, E, I, O, U, and Z?

Garage Nav

TVR Griffth 500
Ford GT
Nike One
Nismo 270
Mercury Cougar XR-7
Mazda Coupe 100S
BMW Z4 - 2

Security Desk
This portion explains the rules:
1. Treat this gallery the same as you would every other one, respect that I have put a lot of work into these photo's.
2. The usual.. no flame wars, spam, etc.
3. Do not reproduce any of these picture without asking or taking off the "Rammy Inc. or Rammy Incorporated 2007 logo's. Those are there for a reason.
4. Well. erm.. uh... have fun!

Photo of the Week

Outside Gallery

Yes,, I agree,, definetly a nice color choice for that car,, and first three are best,, I like the lighting on 1st pic,, the jumop on the 2nd,, and the headlights on the 3th,, GReat work mate:)👍

:lol:....i get it i get it :lol:
anyways,
the reflection off the first TVR shot is great man, that has to be my favorite in that particular update.

on to the ford GT update, i really like the 3rd shot, very unique angle, very cool 👍

Aww man that thing looks sweet without the stripes! i have to get me one of those now. pfft, and they (ford) said the stripes were crucial to the GT's design, w/e. I love all the GT pics. nice.

All the Grffith shots were great! :)

I liked the idea of the Ford GT plate and the 1st and 4th Ford pictures I loved, keep it up :)

I like the Nike car shots man, they really look different - especially the 3rd pic! 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

If oyu get chance, feel free to check my galleries, and leave comments.

very nice work with the latest update, i really like the last shot, it captures the intensity very well. and the clone flying by really adds to it. 👍

Ram-Rod

Is it just me, or do those wheels look way out of proportion. :dunce:

Anyway, you have a good style, a style I haven't seen before. I love it!👍 👍 👍

Silencer: Thanks :)
Jon.: 👍
Deathwisho0: :) Thanks
GT4_Rules: Thanks! :)
MINICOOPER120: :dunce: probably the elevation change that my wheels were on :dunce: Anyway, thanks! :)

very nice indeed! i love the first three shots and the Nike Car thru-the-window shots. they look awesome! I wanna see more!

Your composition is really really fantastic in some pictures especially, but the pictures themselves look a bit grayish.

Back