• Thread starter Swift
  • 19 comments

Swift

GT Sport is looking good...
Staff Emeritus
United States
Maryland, USA
swift-bass
For all of you using youtube for your vids, that's fine. But GTP has a feature to integrate the youtube movies into the actual forum.

Check it out here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80226&highlight=Youtube

Basically all you have to do is that the youtube number and put in it tags like this.

[YOUTUBE ] ########[ /YOUTUBE]
JUST THE YOUTUBE NUMBER! NOT THE ENTIRE LINK

(this is NOT my video :sly: )

And it'll be right there for everyone to see. Try to use that in the future. Thanks.

Swift

I think you'll find you have to make an account with them to do so. Go to the "Upload" link on the Nav-Bar on top of their page and join from there. Follow the instructions after that - it's pretty self-explanatory.

in relation to GT4 drift videos and Youtube, can I upload .3GP files?? you know, the file type that mobile phones use.., can I upload them directly on Youtube or do I need to convert them first??

You would have to look at Youtube. but the prefer like WMV, Mpeg or Avi. but they might have an option.

Say, nk4e, how much would it cost the "entire set" for recording videos from the PS2 to the PC? In dollars, please. And when I mean "entire set", I mean the lowest price :D

I got mine around 70 dollars ( USD) and that was it. It came with a movie maker and all I needed were the WYR cables ( Auxiliary) I believe.

in relation to GT4 drift videos and Youtube, can I upload .3GP files?? you know, the file type that mobile phones use.., can I upload them directly on Youtube or do I need to convert them first??
no you can upload it straight to youtube

hey sorry didn't get the special youtube number but this is my starting video i started 3 days ago ( the video was yesterday) the ling is

yes got it to work

if you need a more clear and dedicated post heres the link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=80226&highlight=Youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
At least someone search for it. One thing that you forgot was the "/" in the link. So its
PHP:
[media=youtube]special url after the "="[/media]

Last edited:
You say that you didn't get a special address. Though when you upload it, you can take a look at it. But you missed the r"/" on the last [/php]

Up until about two weeks ago I thought drifting on GT4 was nearly impossible, then I found this forum. - Very Cool:)

I've been practising in a Chevrolet Camaro '00 with a number of mods listed under the drifting forum. I use a Logitech Force Feedback Pro Wheel which I think helps with the finer inputs used to balance the car.
Whilst I haven't mastered it there have been some very rewarding moments!!

I've tried drifting on gt4, it isnt exactly the easiest thing to do, compared to gt5 prologue, but, i did do an awsome drift at (i forget where) by accident, maybe, i was trying to drift, but messed up, and then it just started drifting, lol, and with an ae86 :D

by the way, i did it with a logitech g27, i used to drift with a driving force force feedback wheel, with only 180 degrees from lock to lock, which, once i started using the g27, didnt help one little bit, lol, took me a week to get used to drifting with a 900 degree lock to lock steering wheel

Back