Drift Photo Competition Week 55 - Rebirth

• Thread starter GM
  • 37 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

GT4 Drift Photomode Competition Week 55

Hi, I have taken over the drift photomode competition with Swifts permission, so I'm hoping I can do a good job and keep the competition strong.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

Any

Any

August 22nd London UK Time​

final entry

preview
IMG1200-custom;size:400,300.jpg

Final Entry

like this right? if its wrong sorry this is my first time i'm new at this sorry.

That's perfectly fine. You may want to bring up the exposure level of the picture to help with the brightness though.

alright and thank you and like what should i do to bring it up repost a new one

No, just edit your current post with the new picture

(no reason to respond to this post unless you have another question ;) )

hey george! noob drifta comin through- ill have a go at the comp this week with my S2000 GT1!

here's my entry!:

comments aprecieted! first drift photoshoot!

I'm sorry George but it's not nice to steal another one's work.

Those banners arenot your work, I've seen them before...

I'll enter anyway ;)

EDIT: Not entering, common GEorge, let us edit.

I'm not stealing, I got Swifts permission to use them.

Your not entering because you can't edit? Lmao.

No editing because I'm having the same rules as when Spec ran it.

I'm not stealing, I got Swifts permission to use them.

Your not entering because you can't edit? Lmao.

No editing because I'm having the same rules as when Spec ran it.

OK dude, then you're fine.

I just think it's more all of the comps are non-editting, it's just 5 min. work or even less, you can't really spend some time on it :indiff:

George Morley, im pretty good with photoshop so pm me if u want me to make you a custom set of banners

just drop a pm

Pink, I know most the competitions are non editing, but this is the only drift photo competition at the moment, and it'd be a shame if those not so good at photoshop or ones who don't have it could'nt enter.

There was a photoshop drift competition but it seems to of died, it looked quite popular aswell.

Marouan, at the moment I think the banners are ok, but if I need to change them at any time for some reason, I'll drop you a PM, thanks for the offer.

im quite optmisitic about getting into the poll this week!

Well Everyone is in the poll except if two more people enter because i only saw 9 entrys and the poll is the top 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back