Drift Competition Week 57 Poll!

• Thread starter GM
  • 29 comments

Impreza, Or Evo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey can i change my vote because i ment to vote for the top evo but i accedently click the red evo second from the top,
so is it posible to fix it?👍

hey can i change my vote because i ment to vote for the top evo but i accedently click the red evo second from the top,

I think not--- all votes are final.

Fixed.

George, please get the pics resized ASAP. the poll is a bit hard to read with pictures this size. Thanks

Double post on purpose---

With Spec's help, we have fixed the pictures in the poll.

Thanks Spec!

Sorry everyone, I was in a rush this morning, thanks Swift and Spec for resizing them all, won't happen again :).

argh

the 2 polls i was sure i would get into

rally and drift

i get into niether

the poll i had no chance of getting into

pmc

i get in i cant beleive it!

ALERT! ALERT!

Slider-s15 has voted for his own image, what do we do now?!

You didn't specify that in the first post. Though I know it's a pretty much set rule. So, we don't do anything this time. :)

I say we put sliderS15 in a can. Then we get two pounds of gunpowder and shoot him right out to the moon. Then we get on a rocket, and go to the moon and pick all the parts of his body and put them in a plastic bag. Then we come back to earth with him in the bag and toss him into the fireplace. We then get a glass of whiskey and watch cartoons with his ashes burning and warming the house.

Or we could just let is slide this time...

First of all, this is great ! :sly:
I've been drifting in GT4 for a couple of weeks now,
and getting the hang of it.....
since a few days having an account here at GTplanet.
finding myself amongst other GT freaks is awsome...👍

These drifting competitions are a great idea,
and emediatly participated in the poll....

can someone tell me when the next competition is, is it every week ?
and the title of the competition says week 57................?
Don't know better than a year has 52 weeks .... ?:ill:

so can someone give me some clearance plz....

hope to see my own picture in the next poll :scared:

Right, the fair punishment for Slider, is to take his vote off the total for his picture, so at the moment he has three votes instead of four.

Your choice of punishment would kill him, therefore you'd be sentenced to life in prison, but worse, you'll be banned from GTPlanet (;)).

Shopw me where in the AUP does it say that one will be banned for murdering another member...

Besides, we'd all do it ;)

Latest Posts

Back