Drift Photo Competition Week 60.

• Thread starter GM
  • 50 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

GT4 Drift Photomode Competition Week 59

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 60!

Judge - GEETOWN_DRIFTER.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

'Lighting Up The Road'.
Backfire must be visible in the shot.

Any.

Any.

Easy this week, any shot with a backfire.

Need help, feel free to send me a Private Message.

September 27th - 6:00 AM London UK Time​

here goes nothing!! heres my 350z convertable. look farmiliar? it was my honourable mention from last week! :lol:

final pic:

honourable mention:

(may change the final pic.... have to see the competition! :lol: )

final entry

preview
img0015je2.jpg

Haha, this should be easy for most. Since alot of people did it for the last comp. I like the idea. I'll have to go through mine and pick a good one, everyones looks good so far. Mine will be up soon. :)

lol yeh i guess aye that was a pretty dumb question i think thanx anyway

Don't worry, sometimes I feel like I ask dumb questions. But if you don't ask, you will never know.

Another Great entry Greenie, you've got this photo thing down. I also really like your HM. :)

That is a GREAT shot! 👍 But, how can we tell if the car is drifting? :boggled:

Wow, some really great shots this week. I KNEW my original theme idea was cool. Too bad people had to whine about it so much in the beginning. :banghead:

No one whined except CCX. And all slider-s15 said was that he was going to wait until the theme was final so he wouldn't keep taking pics for no reason. And I said it was just going to take some more time than usual to get the pic, thats all. A lot of people have entered so far so it wasn't a bad theme.

doubt ill compete this week, good luck to those who do

i was only winging about the constant changes to the theme i love this theme. its a great chalenge! ccx complained and is complaining again but thats cool. (each to his own) keep up the great work everyone!:sly:

Hacki....brighter is better!

nah...i cant the flames dont look real if i put more bright in,just like vr6gti72 photo,:P
and the black of the car just look unreal, and is not so dark i think?,
look at the 1280 photo , its sure if you just look at the preview is some dark but full screen you see alll detail clearly.....

nah...i cant the flames dont look real if i put more bright in,just like vr6gti72 photo,:P
and the black of the car just look unreal, and is not so dark i think?,
look at the 1280 photo , its sure if you just look at the preview is some dark but full screen you see alll detail clearly.....

I still maintain that I have a hard time telling the road from the car. Butit's your entry. I just thought I'd throw out some advise. :)

Thanks for the advise swift,👍
im gonna take a another car next time for more light,
give me your comment for my photo next week :)

What do you all think of my pic? I would love some feedback. Hope it's not too dark, like last weeks one. Really good entrys so far. These competitions are great. :)

What do you all think of my pic? I would love some feedback. Hope it's not too dark, like last weeks one. Really good entrys so far. These competitions are great. :)

UNIQUE 👍

Yeah Swift, last time you entered you won :lol:.

I'll have an entry up soon.

UNIQUE 👍

Thanks alot Swift, I try to make my images as unique as possible. Sorry but was does that 👍 mean. I don't have a clue. :dunce:

Good Stuff everyone, hey Swift y dont you enter one ide like to see what u come up with... since it was your theme:)

For sure, every image looks good. Going to be hard to judge this one. I agree, Swift should definitely enter an image. I liked the last one he did. :)

Also I wanted to ask you Swift, when you think the next GTPDC will be? Wouldn't mind seeing how I do in one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back