Tcs?

• Thread starter DeSwyft
  • 2 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeSwyft

(Banned)
Im currently using 1 TCS on my genki and no ASM. I notice that my Genki can't do long drifts because my car halts in the middle of the drift, and i end up using Nitrous to sustain the angle. If i turned off TCS however, the car gains no traction coming out of a corner, should I add a bit of torque to it?

I wonder what you've been thinking when you've added traction control into a car that is meant to break traction. :odd:

It can't do long drifts because the rear wheels must be spinning to sustain the angle, but the TCS is trying (and succeeding) to stop them from doing that. The traction problem is entirely due to your throttle control, practice that and the problem will vanish. Increasing the torque would only make the traction issues worse, you already have too much power so don't go that way.

Turn off all aids and practice the throttle control.

Honestly, tell me (and some others too), are you serious about drifting with aids on? You have already made two threads, this current one and this one (in which I also posted) that could have been avoided by just thinking what the aids are for. I'm not trying to be rude, it just makes me wonder.

- R -

This is now the third or forth post in the subject of drifting with driver aids that you have created (and once again created in the wrong place.

Please look around as this subject has already been discussed and threads exist were this could be discussed.

You will find a PM in your in-box on this subject with some links

Thread Locked

Scaff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back